Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

F/S 2005 Sparking Graphite Metallic ZHP 6Spd

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Three years later and it's time to part with my baby. This is going to be hard so I'll make it as quick as possible.

'05 SGM ZHP W/ Cold Weather & Smokers Package. (Never smoked in car).
    137k Miles.
    Asking $12k.
    Rhode Island

PICTURES ARE HERE

I have just put too much money into this car to keep it going. I'm selling it with intent to buy a new brz. That being said, Here is a list of thing I've done in the time of my ownership:

Picked her up at 82k miles.
    -The motor runs FLAWLESSLY. Not a single hiccup.
    -Replaced oil with only Penzoil 10w30 every 5k.
    -Vanos seals have been done with the Besian kit along with anti-rattle repair kit around 95k miles.
    -Brand new VCG about less thank 1k miles.
    -New HFP fuel pump
    -Brand new Meyle HD LCABs less than 1k miles.
    -Spark plugs are about 10k miles old. Replaced with OEM.
    -Wiper inserts are in decent shape.
    -New upper & lower intake boots with F-connector.
    -K&N drop in filter. (Dry-Cleanable).

-Brakes have about 5k on them:
    -TMS cross drilled rotors
    -Axxis Ultimate pads
    -StopTech stainless steel brake lines
    -SuperBlue fluid
    -New sensors

-M3 GTR carbon fiber hood from Modbargains.
    -Matte black grille
    -CF badges F&R.
    -New front and rear bumpers
    -Carbon fiber 1-piece front lip from Modbargains.

-Umnitza Headlights with FXR projectors
    -Orion V2 AE's
    -LED corners
    -55W 6K HID .. These lights ran me $1400.

-About 10k on Mishimoto radiator & electric fan (Hardwired to switch in glovebox).
    -Less than 1k on Meyle coolant expansion tank.
    -Coolant flush at the time of expansion tank replacement.

-Rokkor coilovers. I'll be honest, for how cheap they were, they still ride great and make NO NOISE.
    -Inner & outer tie rods replaced about 15k miles ago.
    -Fresh alignment about 6k miles ago with wheels, see below.

-18" VMR V701 wheels 18x8.5F 225/40/28 18x9.5R 245/40/18 I got these around April and have put about 6k miles on them. They balanced out perfectly and have no bends.

-Supersprint replica headers, welded a full 3" catless exhaust to a Magnaflow muffler. Sounds awesome at WOT. V-Banded right before trans for easy removal.

-Smoked Depo LED tail lights. I still have the OEM ones, but a few of the LEDs burnt out, so this was a very nice and affordable alternative and they look great.
    -LED license plate bulbs.

-DIY Aux input. Also have a 500/1 JL amp in the trunk wired and ready to go. Just add a subwoofer.

-Interior cleans up VERY nice. I'd give it a solid 8.5/10. Minor wear on the seats, no rips, steering wheel is a bit dirty but that goes with age. No floor mats. Shift knob is a bit worn. Not much play at all. Shifts VERY well for the mileage, never grinds, even at redline.

And of course, the bad:
    -Steering wheel shakes while braking, pretty violent to be honest, Needs new front hubs and rotors. I might be doing this in the next few weeks, so it will most likely be fixed before sold.
    -Broken wheel bolt in the drivers side front hub. Friend tried getting it out, but made it worse. I do not have the tools to deal with this right now. It has been like this for a while and hasn't given me any problems.
    -No AC or condenser installed.. I have the pump and lines if you ever want to put it back in. I got into a front end accident which wrecked the radiator about two years ago, that's when I did most of the M3 conversion. It was all cosmetic, so I had a body shop do the work with fitting the hood and bumper/lip and I took care of the rest. Had plans to turbo the car, so it gave me more room to work with in the future.
    -No windshield washer tank installed. This was crushed by the hood in the accident. Just removed it, and the lines. I still have the nozzles I will throw in.
    -CEL on for catless headers. I have the rear O2 sensors that I will throw in.
    -BRAKE light on. Needs to be cleared at dealership. I got an alignment at my buddies shop and he didn't have the correct software to reset the steering angle sensor. Apparently it is a BMW specific tool that only the dealership has access to.
    -No floor mats
    -It could use new belts and hoses. (they were new when I picked the car up). When it gets cold, there is an ever so slight leak coming from the bottom radiator hose where the coolant temp sensor is. More than likely just the rubber seal deteriorating.
    -Burns about a quart of oil in between oil changes. (so 5k)While this isn't bad at all, I just thought I'd be honest and mention it.
    -Dealing with Umnitza was a nighmare. There is an error code stored for one of the headlights which prevents it front turning on. To get around this, I just tapped off the other side of the wiring harness to get power. It's been working like this for almost two years with no problems. I just don't have the software diag tools to look into this and Umnitza basically told me to go **** myself.
    -Very small rock chip in windshield. It was there when I bought the car three years ago and hasn't progressed at all. I could have it replaced for free through my insurance.
    -State inspection is NOT up to date. (headers). I could get one if you are buying this with intent to drive it in RI.
    -Sunroof switch is iffy. Doesn't like to work when it's hot out.
    -Front window switches are effed? Hard to press.

-I have a brand new starter that I will throw in. I bought it a while ago, just in case. You never know.

-NO RUST ON THE UNDERCARRIAGE.

Paint is a VERY solid 9/10. This is easily the best thing about this car. I love looking at it. Only one scratch on the roof that you can barely see. I am a former recon professional and It is even too deep for me to wet sand out. The rest of the car is perfect with the exception of your occasional highway rock chip here and there.

Sorry for being random, but I was just jotting things down as they came to me. I honestly probably forgot some things, but if you have any questions, and I mean ANY, feel free to shoot me a PM, E-mail or give me a call/text. 401-500-2755. My name is Jesse. Thank you.

Asking 12k obo Very negotiable, I know it needs some things, but I'll tell you, once you drive it, you'll fall in love. It just feels so raw and alive compared to other E46s. She just needs a little bit of time and money to make right. Both of which, I am short on.

PICTURES ARE HERE
    Last edited by Jesse M; 10-01-2013 at 04:37 PM.

Glws.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

WANT!!!!! Still have another year, then will be searching for the perfect ZHP. 12 more payments left on the 325i woohoo
    2001 325i Sport Package / Rebuilt Motor at 194K / Lemforder M3 Motor Mounts / Thule Roof Rack / Eagle Eye Clear Tail Lights / Lemforder Sway Links
    BMW Performance Shift Knob / Alcantra Shift Boot / BBS Wheels / 15% Tint
    RIP - 2009 335i xDrive / Twin Turbo / Cold Weather Package / Premium Package / 15% Tint
    ER Chargepipe / Tial BOV / Dual Cone Intake / OEM Roof Rack

Very nice, goo luck!
    -JJ
    2005 Zhp Sedan (Sold), back in the 2004 Allroad 2.7t

Thanks all,

I hate to leave this family but It's time to move on. I'll someday be back in an e46 when time/money permits.
    All of you have shed some wonderful insight in the many years I've been active on the forums and I'm sure i'll take that with me wherever I go.

Bump, taking any offers.

Love this color, should've been a sedan color... GLWS.
    2011 E90 Lemans Blue/Bamboo Beige M3- Harrop Supercharged IG: lmb_zcp
    2013 F25 Alpine White/Chestnut X3 35i- Family Hauler
    2006 R53 British Racing Green/Panther Black Mini Cooper S FOR SALE! DM for details!
    Past: 2010 X5M, 2014 328d, 2003 330i ZHP, 2004 330i ZHP, 2012 X3 35i
    WTB!! 2009-2012 E91 328i Touring Contact me with info!

ttt!