Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Member / Future Owner :)

Been hanging around for a few weeks now, figured I should formally introduce myself and find a nice place here. I am a student @ UCSD currently taking a year off. Located in Norcal and have been on the hunt for a 3 series coupe for a while now. Recently decided on looking for a ZHP and hopefully not settling else wise unless something exceptional comes up. I do photography as a hobby and would love to get something going in Norcal/Socal depending on where I am and who wants to show off their car. Now back to the hunt.
    -Nelson

Great having you here PC. GLWP!!!! Hurry up FFS!

But be patient....
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

welcome to the family.
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

lol I'm still staring @ that car in Texas. too bad dealer is a douche / has unorthodox sales tech -_-

Welcome to the site. Glad to have you.

Welcome.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Welcome Nelson!

Good luck with your search! Keep an eye on the forum - everyone is great keeping up with ZHPs on the market.

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

Hello and welcome from NorCal-ish. Let's see some of your photography!
    Jeff

Golden Gate Chapter BMW CCA - Autocross - Join Us!

"You drive like old people $#@%... slow and sloppy!" - George Carlin

Welcome...I'm in the same boat, looking for a ZHP. Need to find the car that matches my budget for a car purchase, lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast