Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New old guy

Warm welcome!

Thanks for the warm welcome.
    Its difficult to describe just how much I'm enjoying my ZHP but alot of it is simply that combination of things that add up to "BMW" ... and that it has been far too long since I've enjoyed them.
    I've been on the prowl for a ZHP for a few months; looking for the right combination of color, mileage, etal, and found one early in October. Not local though .... or even regional, it was in New Mexico! But with patience, persistence, help from the local dealer (Sandia in Albuquerque) it all worked out. I flew out from Baltimore 2 weeks ago, drove up to Denver, spend a weekend with my son, and then took a leisurely 6 day drive east with my wife. Great introduction to the car.
    Now that I'm back in Maryland (on the Eastern Shore of the Chesapeake) I'm busy detailing and reading everything I can find on maintenance, mods ... you name it. Again, thanks for the welcome!

PS I'm also digging up photos of my previous BMWs and will share those. I've also re-joined BMWCCA; Member #24133.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Nice, low number on your CCA number.

I got my car in August. Flew into Denver (where the owner lived) and drove back to San Diego. Enjoyed it tremendously.

The cohesiveness of this car is what makes it so great.

Looks like mine did when I first got it.

Car is beast. Well done!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Looks great
    -JJ
    2005 Zhp Sedan (Sold), back in the 2004 Allroad 2.7t

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12