Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New Member. Southeast Michigan

Hello,

By chance I became a new member of ZHPM! I had knowledge of the club for quite some time (while residing in California) but found out as we all know the site was not open to "new members".

Now I am living in Michigan for work. I ran into a member one day while in Royal Oak Michigan and we started chatting about his car (I did not have my BMW with me that day). I mentioned the ZHPM and he said he is a member, gave me his card and the rest is history.

So with that intro is a follow up regarding my 2005 face lift coupe ZHP. I have owned the car for 5 years (already??) and have nearly completed it's "look". I have owned two BMW's prior and the last was a well sorted 1994 e36 325is (which I still lament in selling!) long story.

I found the e46 about two years later since I missed my BMW and when I laid eyes on this particular car I knew I would own it someday. 6 months later I did as the prior owner traded it in on a new 335 coupe. So took her in with 26k.

Now she has 73k. Lived in CA for 3 years, a cross country trip to MI and has been a great car thus far.

I perform most of my own work and recently just installed a set of Brembo BBK both front and rear. The 19" wheels I installed in 2008 and I still have the original wheels with OE Michelins in excellent condition. The prior owner also had a set of aftermarket wheels (CSL copies) hence the excellent condition. I can add these wheels are A LOT lighter than the standard 18". Last summer the PSS9's and Turner MotorSport sway bars, etc were installed. Now the car is "like a sketch" in my eyes. BTW, I'm a car designer for a OE manufacturer so none of us can leave anything alone! But I can say now that the "vision" is about there I can rest easy and enjoy the completed package I sought after. A side note I of course kept all OE parts, just in case...Well not the worn out brake pads but you get the idea...

So I'm looking forward to checking out the community and when in CA (SoCal) I can hopefully meet some of you and if there are any members in MI, OH, Canada feel free to send a note. Perhaps we can meet up!

-C

In Pennsylvania last year:

In California December 2011:

2014 MINI Paceman S ALL4
    2005 BMW 330ci ZHP
    2005 Lotus Elise
    2003 MINI Copper S
    2002 Porsche 996 - 911 C2
    1988 Porsche 928S4
    1978 Jaguar XJ6L
    1969 Triumph TR6
    1965 Lotus Elan S2

Welcome to the Family.

Looking good.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Nice looking ZHP! Welcome aboard.

Welcome from northern KY!

Those wheels provide a refreshing look and make your car unique looking. Or maybe its the big brake kit.

Nice!
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    Willkommen. Love the color, though it looks like she is sticking out her tongue!

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Welcome!

Welcome. Nice set of cars you've owned there. What color is your BMW? It looks totally different in those two photos. I currently have a 1980 Triumph TR8 (not running right now).
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Welcome, kind sir ! You will like this place. What is the meaning behind your username and plates ?

Welcome!
    In the market for an E90 M3

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast