Hi all,
At our chapter picnic, I learned of a 335i coupe for sale. It's Montego Blue / Sand (or whatever it's called) interior. Automatic, about 70-80k miles (if I remember correctly).

He's got quite a few mods to it. The owner is a retired Navy gentleman who has an interesting taste in cars. He just put an order on a new 435i with M-sport, and is waiting for it to arrive this fall, so the sale of this car must wait until he gets his new one.

The car has a software tune (don't know which one), automatic transmission, sport package, comfort access, I think cold weather... the exhaust is Milltek brand. He says the brakes are good (rear was just replaced, fronts are good), and the water pump was just replaced. He said something about a rear torsion bar being installed as well. Built-in laser detector/radar jammer.

I told him I'd put a feeler up here in case someone was interested in a car like this. He is asking $20k.

Sorry, I do not have pics, but I do have his contact information. If you are interested, please PM me and I'll send you his phone number. I only see him at our annual picnics, so I don't know him all that well, but he seems like a good guy. Do your due diligence if you are interested in the car. It is located somewhere in CT.