Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Tarheel track weekend

I'm registered for the Tarheel CCA track weekend\driving school set for Nov 22-23 and saw that there's another ZHP registered for the weekend and wanted to try to get in contact before the weekend. I figured this would be the best place to try to do that.

Are you signed up for the school at VIR? Wish it was me, but alas it is not. Have fun at the track - it's a wonderful track if you haven't yet enjoyed it. In my experience, not too many mafia members in the area that regularly attend the track unfortunately. Hopefully we can change that!

-Brettski

Yeah, I'm signed up. I have a family friend who is an instructor that has taken me out for a few laps on the previous two events and got me hooked. I played at driving during the parade laps which got me even more hooked. November isn't going to come soon enough. I just hope that it's dry.

Tarheel track weekend

Should be a great time, be sure to have your tech inspected by someone that knows what to look for. I had the unfortunate luck of being black flagged on my first driving school for having a bad strut in my left front that caused my track time to end prematurely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

Quote Originally Posted by 3ZHPGUY View Post
    Should be a great time, be sure to have your tech inspected by someone that knows what to look for. I had the unfortunate luck of being black flagged on my first driving school for having a bad strut in my left front that caused my track time to end prematurely.
    I'm going to have a mechanic friend do it. He does chump races and has done the hpde with tarheel cca before so he knows whats up.

Hes actually giving my car a once over right now to put off any surprises right before event.

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying
    Random followup that I don't think requires its own thread:

I'm using torque on my phone for all of the goodies that it provides, like the track recorder. The problem is that I don't have a car mount. Do any of you fine gents have any recommendations for or against mounts? Its for a Galaxy S3