Hi all,

First of all, I am very excited and honored to become a member of this forum. Browsing through the forum for quite a while, and was very impressed by the "family" atmosphere on this cyber space, which is VERY rare to find.

I am 42 years old IT professional from San Jose, CA. Joined CCA 10 years ago when I picked up my first e46 (2001 330i, TiAg, auto), then to a 2003 530i (Bluewater, my favorite color). Became Bimmerless for 3.5 years since Dec. 2009 (it was really painful, sure you know that), then bought a 2002 325i (5-speed) in this May.

I was after Bill's MB zhp, but the hefty shipping fee got in the way, and when I sold my 325i last Friday, someone else from Boston beat me. So again I am Bimmerless, but with the fund to search my dream ZHP.

I was also very close to buy another Mystic blue one from salt lake city in late August (had the PPI done, but pulled out the last minute). Hornung (Justin) eventually picked that one up, and wrote a very nice thread about his adventure.

I will start to post a couple of cars I have my eyes on, as well as a WTB thread for the specs I am looking for. I would certainly appreciate any leads to my new ride.

Look forward to the warm experience of the family with common passion.

Henry