Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Member: SF Bay area - searching for my ZHP now

Hi all,

First of all, I am very excited and honored to become a member of this forum. Browsing through the forum for quite a while, and was very impressed by the "family" atmosphere on this cyber space, which is VERY rare to find.

I am 42 years old IT professional from San Jose, CA. Joined CCA 10 years ago when I picked up my first e46 (2001 330i, TiAg, auto), then to a 2003 530i (Bluewater, my favorite color). Became Bimmerless for 3.5 years since Dec. 2009 (it was really painful, sure you know that), then bought a 2002 325i (5-speed) in this May.

I was after Bill's MB zhp, but the hefty shipping fee got in the way, and when I sold my 325i last Friday, someone else from Boston beat me. So again I am Bimmerless, but with the fund to search my dream ZHP.

I was also very close to buy another Mystic blue one from salt lake city in late August (had the PPI done, but pulled out the last minute). Hornung (Justin) eventually picked that one up, and wrote a very nice thread about his adventure.

I will start to post a couple of cars I have my eyes on, as well as a WTB thread for the specs I am looking for. I would certainly appreciate any leads to my new ride.

Look forward to the warm experience of the family with common passion.

Henry

Welcome. GL finding your ZHP!
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Welcome, Henry ! You will be driving "the one" in no time.

Welcome.

Buy goofiefoots ZHP. It's in the Classifieds here.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Welcome.

Buy goofiefoots ZHP. It's in the Classifieds here.

+1
    Matt/Matthew/Belvin
    2003 ZHP Sedan, 6sp, Jet Black/Sand with Black Cube
    *Amber Army*

I saw that, but not really fond of IR. Otherwise, I will be writing a check now.

Welcome Henry! Be sure to check out the San Francisco meet thread. A few of us will be getting together Nov 16th Tentatively. Maybe you can drool over more zhps

Thanks. I hope I can drive one over.

Welcome Henry! I wish you well on your search for your new to you zhp. It will be nice to have another zhp owner in the Bay Area!
    trancenation's Alpine Weiss ZHP

Quote Originally Posted by 330blast View Post
    I saw that, but not really fond of IR. Otherwise, I will be writing a check now.

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast