Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Until it breaks cause it can't handle power...

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    Lance
    Autobahn South
    S/ASH
    My car finds your lack of faith disturbing

Gheybe Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterC17 View Post
    That's probably because the Non-M SMG is different than the M SMG. The Non-M is actually SSG which is a less complex and less beefy system as used in the M's. Shifting is slower and isn't as precise. Still, it will shift quicker than any human being can.
    I sorta want to prove you wrong with a video.

Quote Originally Posted by gr330zhp View Post
    I am looking at my 2005 E46 brochure. At the SMG option it says "not available in 330i with Performance Package and 325i/325xi/330xi"
    Does your 05 brochure have much info and pics for the ZHP? I picked up an 04 coupe edition a couple months ago and it doesn't have anything on the ZHP. Might have to buy an 05 brochure now. When I look at 05 brochures on Ebay they show the same cover photo as my 04 version.

Looks just like this one....

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53...item564276fd1d
    Last edited by MrMaico; 02-13-2011 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheybe View Post
    LOL at sig.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I'd like to do the same. I've seen the video of an SMG shift and it's actually pretty slow when you take into account the fact that it's not a human controlling how quickly the shifts are.
    I know someone who can powershift the hell out of any car...

(and subsequently ruining the synchros, but I digress )
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Ok, how about without beating the car? I can't find the thread but I think SSG shifts in 1/10 of a second and SMG is about .6/10's of a second.

My Project Thread
    Register Your ZHP | CoolantSnitch

2005 ZHP 6MT Mods: AFE Intake, Carbon Fiber Hood w/ M3 Bulge, Meyle HD FCAB's, Zionsville T-Stat @ 88°C, Stewart WP, BMW Perf. Rotors F+R, Oil Temp & Press. Gauges, Alcantara Wheel w/ CF Trim, Alum. Pedals + E-Brake, Black Kidney's, Aux Input, Beltronics RX-75 Pro Radar Detector, Beisan Seals + Rattle Kit, Armrest Delete, Schroth Harness, StopTech Pads, SSR Comp-H's

Quote Originally Posted by MrMaico View Post
    Does your 05 brochure have much info and pics for the ZHP? I picked up an 04 coupe edition a couple months ago and it doesn't have anything on the ZHP. Might have to buy an 05 brochure now. When I look at 05 brochures on Ebay they show the same cover photo as my 04 version.

Looks just like this one....

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53...item564276fd1d
    Yep it has a whole section on the Performance Package (ZHP)! In the section is an Imola ZHP with Alcantara interior, much like mine It's a 4-5 page section on the ZHP if I remember right. I usually put it on my dash at shows and stuff. It is different from the one in your link though...

I like the idea of a brochure from your car year. I have an '06 vert. Given that you seem to know the brochures, it sounds like they have ZHP info, do they have vert info too?
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

I am pretty sure the Cabrio has its own manual, mine doesn't have anything on it.

It's odd though, because I also have E46 M3 as well as E63/E64 M6 brochures and the Coupe and Cabriolet are in the same manuals. The Series models may be separated

You're right, just checked out a PDF online. Thanks for the info! John
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast