Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Feeler: Active Autowerke Stage 2 Supercharger Kit

I recently purchased AvS's Supercharged E46. You can see here:

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...297&highlight=

The car is equipped with an Active Autowerke Stage 2 supercharger kit. Active Autowerke installed the setup at their ship in Miami. I was originally going to keep the supercharger for my ZHP and either fix the car and sell it, or part it out. Mainly I wanted the supercharger for the fun . But after a long weekend at the track, I decided I'd be happier if I were to sell the kit to fund the build of a dedicated track car.

You will receive everything in the kit as if it were coming from AA. The entire setup has just under 15,000 miles on it. All of the parts are very clean and will be cleaned before packaged and shipped. I will have the inter-cooler professionally repaired. The damage is very minor.

Info on the kit here: :read:

http://store.activeautowerke.com/act...plete-p38.aspx

I will accept payment via PayPal and ship same day. I have 100% feedback on e46F and eBay/Amazon.

My asking price is $3,000 or best offer. I feel like this is priced correctly based on the mileage and what they've gone for recently. Feel free to ask questions and make an offer.

I can be reached via PM, or on my cell phone at 404-660-4743. Feel free to text/call me.

Thanks's, Mafia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Pending sale

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    CURRENTLY NOT UP FOR SALE. Upon removal, my Indy and I noticed that the supercharger seems to bind up. We are thinking the bearings are on their way out. Going to rebuild the supercharger and post in a new ad at a later date with up-to-date photos.