Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Active Autowerke 325/330 Headers

Not for sale anymore
    Last edited by wertyu78; 10-01-2013 at 08:15 PM.

New, used? Miles?

I see it has the pre and post cat O2 sensor bungs, but no cats. How does that work?

Thanks
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    New, used? Miles?

I see it has the pre and post cat O2 sensor bungs, but no cats. How does that work?

Thanks

They are used and with only 15,000 miles on them. I'm sorry to have forgotten to mention that.

That's a good question, I believe it is so you can attempt to run non-foulers. I've had friends run non-foulers with good luck.... and I've had others run them with no success. Non-foulers should work if to space them properly.

Good seller, folks.
    E92 335i M-Sport
    997 S

So....non-foulers give the car a simulated CAT reading?
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by MiniD View Post
    Good seller, folks.
    Thank you, Connor. Much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    So....non-foulers give the car a simulated CAT reading?
    Essentially... By spacing out the O2 sensors, the sensor doesn't have as much flow of exhaust fumes over it.

MS43 folks have it easy... They can flash their DME with EU2 and do away with post cat sensors and SAP. I've done it for my friends with MS43.

Quote Originally Posted by wertyu78 View Post
    Essentially... By spacing out the O2 sensors, the sensor doesn't have as much flow of exhaust fumes over it.

MS43 folks have it easy... They can flash their DME with EU2 and do away with post cat sensors and SAP. I've done it for my friends with MS43.

Ok. Thanks.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

No problem

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Pending sale