Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What did you do while the site was down?

I worked as hard as I could to make it go back up. Of course, my admin gets all the credit. But I did my best to keep the membership apprised, through FaceBook ZHP Mafia, of what was going on.

What did you guys do?

Car wash and added clear bubble covers on the license plates.

Facebook, and other automobile sites...played guitar...watched a movie....
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

First off, I kept checking the site even though I knew there was no way it would be up yet. Kind of like repeatedly opening the refrigerator when you know there's nothing new in there...

Anyway, cleaned up the garage a little, and refinished some hardwood flooring where I had to tie in some transition from the new kitchen floor.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Sadly, some of our friends still can't get on the site. Their ISP still hasn't propagated to the new site. In fact, I cannot get on to the site via my iPad, which uses AT&T. That also means that I cannot use tapatalk or forum runner using my iPad, either.

I realized that i was so used to getting 100 emails a day from the site. My phone was pitifully quiet with no messages coming through. i also kept checking over and over again. what is the saying about one who tries the same thing over and over again expecting different results? = me.
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Bf.c and E46F.c and painted at church for about 6 hours and worked at the library.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I dont think this will help the people who cant see this, but i had to clear my web browser cache, then it found the new server.
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Gheybe Guest
    Finally remembered my mom's name.

Gabe, very nice.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast