Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NorCalZman View Post
    Interesting. I wonder if any manufacturers use a urethane based plating now to avoid our issue or they just use metal altogether.

Sounds like you have a line formed up. I will subscribe and keep an eye on your stock.
    My guess is that most manufacturers are using metal bowls now as can be seen with the e9x(?) metal bowl retrofits some are doing. They are still plated but the bond between a metal substrate and a metal plating is far better than that of a metal plating to a plastic substrate. I'm currently acquiring more cores so I will keep this thread updated once I get stock in.
    Thanks

Max

Should have a set of bowls ready to ship within two weeks. Anyone who is interested, let me know.
    Thanks

Max

I would like to get it done at some point.

I have never taken the headlights out and apart aside from changing the lenses so I need to look at some DIYs this week and see how difficult it is.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT. Built 11-19-04. Bought 4-2012.
    Stock: Nav, leather, PDC, Xenon
    Added by me: OEM Alarm, OEM heated seats, OEM aux kit, OEM Bluetooth, intravee, M3 strut brace, BMW Performance Intake, Nappa leather arm rest, updated LCM (triple blink, euro hazards, trifecta lighting, 3 stage brakes), temp gauge

I would be interested as well.

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

Quote Originally Posted by Tnhl1989 View Post
    Tony.... I plan to redo my headlight assemblies on my ZHP come May using full AE headlight inserts....I will be using my Nikon to take quality pics during this retrofit and update my DIY using the new pictures...I will let you know when that time comes...

Quote Originally Posted by Tnhl1989 View Post
    Interested in a set of bowls or a DIY on headlight dis-assembly? I have a short write-up for dis-assembly that I sent to a customer that I can dig up.

If anyone would like to get in line for a set of bowls or claim the remaining set I will have available here soon, please PM me and let me know
    Thanks
    Max

Do you need any more? I have a set...but they are burned pretty badly.

Sent from my GS3.
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Clemsone46 View Post
    Interested in a set of bowls or a DIY on headlight dis-assembly? I have a short write-up for dis-assembly that I sent to a customer that I can dig up.

Thanks
    Max
    Is it a thread or something? Can you post the link so I can see what's involved? Thanks
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT. Built 11-19-04. Bought 4-2012.
    Stock: Nav, leather, PDC, Xenon
    Added by me: OEM Alarm, OEM heated seats, OEM aux kit, OEM Bluetooth, intravee, M3 strut brace, BMW Performance Intake, Nappa leather arm rest, updated LCM (triple blink, euro hazards, trifecta lighting, 3 stage brakes), temp gauge

I'll be interested in both.

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalZman View Post
    Is it a thread or something? Can you post the link so I can see what's involved? Thanks
    It is not contained in a thread. As I said I had just written it up to send to a customer. I will post the directions in this thread to keep everything together.
    Again, whoever is interested in the second set, please pm me to 'reserve' them. I have quite a few inquiries on both here and other sites.
    Thanks

Max

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast