Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Member. Long Time BMW 330 ZHP enthusiast.

Hello Everybody!

it's been a long tough battle for me but i have finally become the proud owner of an e46 ZHP saloon. it happened yesterday afternoon. here are the small but great details of the car.

2004 330i ZHP
    69k miles
    Mystic Blue
    AT (wished it was 6MT but i still love her)

Picked it up from a little indy dealer in San Diego, CA. I'm really happy with it and i know that coming into a community such as this one will make the experience of owning this car that much better. i cannot wait to meet those of you in the SoCal area and chat with everyone else wherever you may be.

little background about myself, i had a 1999 Galant that unfortunately, died due to a small collision with a mountain wall in Dec. of 2010. i knew that i needed a car but didn't think that i would be as lucky as i am to have this car. i have looked high and low to find the right ZHP and well i was pleased to be able to find it. and i actually owe the thanks to this site here. i accidentally stumbled upon it and looked at the "classifieds" and couldn't have been more excited.

overall the car is great and i look forward and hope that if i have any questions that i can feel extremely welcome to ask them all and hopefully have answers to them! the car just needs some good ol fashioned TLC and she will look stunning!

I look forward to meeting you all and here are some quick shots i took with my iPhone (may not be best quality) for your viewing pleasure.

Welcome! Your car is beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    Lance
    Autobahn South
    S/ASH
    My car finds your lack of faith disturbing

Welcome to the family. Good lookin car. When you get her washed and ready, post some more pics for us.
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Welcome aboard, friend. Make yourself at home.

Welcome!

Great find and I love the color.

Glad to have you on board.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Weelcome my friend. You will be taken care of here.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Great color - great car! Welcome.

looking good..

2005 BMW 330i ZHP
    2004 BMW 330Ci ZHP A DIY Turbocharger Project!

My site: www.E46Turbo330Ci.com
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=545&dateline=1337626488

Welcome! Great color and looks pretty clean!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast