Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Interesting Story

It's a bit out there and I thought it was worth telling.

So I'm out fishing on the lake in the boat. All is well. Beautiful evening, catching quite a few good bass. As I make my down the bank, there is a boat with 2 gentleman in it. I caught a nice 4 lb bass near them so we got to talking. The gentelmen then bring up for whatever reason a fist fight that went on around an hour ago at the boat ramp. I ask what happened and they said some 65 year old guy beat the living bejesus out of some 30 year old guy when they were there at the boat ramp. We talked a bit more about the "fight" and I asked as I was pretty much leaving the area what the fight was over and they said, "I think the younger guy was breaking into somebody's car or something. Some BMW". I was like "WHAAAAAAT!?" The fight was well over with at this point so I fished the banks for another half hour figuring that what's done is done. God knows what that is going to be. I get back to the ramp, my baby is still there and in perfect condition. Not even a fingerprint on the glass.

Weird evening. I'm not sure what I was expecting. Cops at the ramp, my car with broken windows, ect.

The fish that started it all and you can see the guys in the background.
    Last edited by mLuMaN83; 10-13-2013 at 06:30 AM.

18x8 CSL Wheels / Trunk Lip Spoiler / Painted rear bumper trim / Painted reflectors / Clear corners / Black headlight trim / USA Spec / LED tails / 25% tint
    LED license plate lights / Rockord Fosgate upgraded speakers / Kicker Hideaway 8" subwoofer

How bizarre...
    Call me Giya (sounds just like Karmann Ghia) | '05 ZHP Coupé AT - Sparkling Graphite Metallic | Project thread

Wear Italian, Kiss French, Drink Russian, Drive German

Quote Originally Posted by Lanister View Post
    How bizarre...
    It was quite bizarre.Especially that my car was untouched. There was blood about 20 feet from my car on the cement as well when I got back. Not a soul in sight. 1 truck and trailer in the lot.

18x8 CSL Wheels / Trunk Lip Spoiler / Painted rear bumper trim / Painted reflectors / Clear corners / Black headlight trim / USA Spec / LED tails / 25% tint
    LED license plate lights / Rockord Fosgate upgraded speakers / Kicker Hideaway 8" subwoofer

Glad to hear everything went as it should have.
    In the market for an E90 M3

After hearing a story like that, my heart would've sank. Haha, it's still cool to hear about an older gentleman rightfully putting the younger guy in his place though!

Oh, BTW nice catch!!!! But why no life vests? In Washington they're pretty much mandatory everywhere. Sorry, I'm a goody-two-shoes.
    Fuelly

Quote Originally Posted by BavarianZHP View Post
    After hearing a story like that, my heart would've sank. Haha, it's still cool to hear about an older gentleman rightfully putting the younger guy in his place though!

Oh, BTW nice catch!!!! But why no life vests? In Washington they're pretty much mandatory everywhere. Sorry, I'm a goody-two-shoes.
    I have a custom inflatable with electric motor I use for Bass fishing. I keep a life vest in the boat with me to stay legal.

Glad you made it back to the ramp to find the E46 in proper order. I think I'd have had the old outboard cranked up to 11 getting back in to check on my baby!

-Brettski

Crazy.

Sent from my S4 > Mason, OH now Free
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

That would be the 30 longest minutes of my life. Glad things worked out at the end for you.

Crazy