Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

My 2004 Alpine White sedan, tan interior, leather, manual, old school maintenance, heated, <122k miles

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Hello folks,

It is with really great sorry that I am listing for sale the zhp that I acquired <3 months ago from a fellow mafa member.

After the additional maintenance that I have done on a car that was maintained old-school type, car drives like a BULLET and is wonderful. Practical reasons are forcing me to sell it and considering how much I spent on the car (see below), I took the whole week to decide about it and regretfully decided to list it.

Why?

I already have a 530xi and that beats the zhp for most of our mundane but practical needs. Garage spot is extra $200 per month in my building and the plan I had for keeping one car at my friend's place fell thru. Plus, I drive <6000 miles and thought it might be better if someone in the family drives this beauty, which after all the recent maintenance, will not need anything for quite some time.

To emphasis on the maintenance: just check out Dan's lists of dos/don't on the zhp and compare it with the stuff done on the car by the prior owner and me. You'll then agree that car will not need much for a long time.

Details on the car.

VIN: WBAEV53404KM06080
    Year: 2004
    Make:BMW 330i
    Price: $14.5k (negotiable for family members)
    Mileage: ~ 121,700
    Transmission type: Stick
    Body Type (coupe or sedan): Sedan
    Color: Alpine White
    Packages: ZHP, ZCW (fold down rear seats, heated seats, and headlight washers), leather steering, fog lights, rear pull down-seats
    Title status (salvage? lien holders?): Clean

More background for the family members:

Link to original listing of this car on our site:
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...White-330i-6MT

I take the liberty of attaching the link to the pictures that original seller (Aaron) posted on the site:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9569146...57634892994150

Car had just about 120k miles when it was delivered early Aug and it currently has 121.6k miles. Shows how less I drive and nearly half of the miles were on driving from NJ to Hicksville, Long Island (NY), on the Long Island Expressway where my trusted indy shop did all the work I requested. (He's a chief tech at a BMW dealership and does these side jobs on the weekend using only OEM parts for the main ones.)

Work done by me in the last few weeks: Note that all these are maintenance/parts that will go a long way and not cosmetic changes:

OEM struts (interestingly the BMW dealer here whom I took it for inspection after delivery missed this when he inspected it, but the indy shop found the left side leaking and wanted me to change both right away. That's why I did all the work with him.)
    OEM front cabs
    OEM sparks
    OEM theromstat, upper and lower hose, radiator outlet temperature sensor
    OEM steering coupler (which removed the slight play at high speeds, great addition)
    OME front and rear license plate holder

new second key from dealer, programmed
    new battery

Key fluids changed: brake, power steering, coolant - all done last month.

Maintenance done on the car by prior member:

Nov 2012 - vanos, stand gasket (both done when car had 116k, now 120k)

Other work in 2012 (all done after car had over 100k miles) - rear brake pads/sensor, expansion tank (second time because seller wasn't happy with the first, no issues aftr the second time), hydraulic tensioner pulley, front brake rotors/pads/sensors, filters, rain sensor (twice) and front windshield (replaced due to a crack I believe; receipt indicates due to bubbles in the rain sensor, which seller confirmed was fixed)

2011 - Subframe replaced (BMW recall/warranty), rear shock, Front CAB, Idler and Tensioner pulleys replaced

2010 - Tires (@ 90k miles), Water pump, Thermostat, AC belt, DISA valve, fuel injector, Valve cover gasket, expansion tank, differential oil and transmission fluid change

2009 - Fuel injector, spark plugs (@71k), crankcase vent valve, drive belts, microfilter

2008 - Battery (when car had 40k miles I think)

Oil has been changed every 5k miles using Redline. I am sure I am missing some but have a thick folder full of receipts.
    ----

Any concerns with the car?

'Pork Chops' - this is a $100 item that is worn and needs to be replaced. It is a rubber flap-like thing beneath the right front fender. It does not affect the driving in any manner but something to replace.

Driver mirror - Part works perfectly fine, but bottom of mirror has brown marks. It's a $70 part that shouldn't take long to get replaced.

Exterior - I will easily give it a 9 on 10. Very small dings (two on the right side, one on the left) that don't show up on the pictures and will be found only upon a very close look.

Edit - I managed to slightly scratch two rims in my anxiety to park the car close to the kerb. It's not big but still. Peeved!
    -------------

I don't intend to make money on this car. My purchase price was $12k and it cost me easily more than $14.5k so far.

Car is in a fantastic shape and I wanted to first check if any of the family members wanted this beauty before I list it outside. I can email the local dealer's inspection report when I took delivery. Please let me know.

Thanks!!
    Last edited by BimmerRules!; 10-14-2013 at 09:41 AM. Reason: Added about scratches on rim.

That's hot. GLWS.
    In the market for an E90 M3

Glws.

Pretty car.

Very nice man... GLWS, hope she stays in the family.
    2011 E90 Lemans Blue/Bamboo Beige M3- Harrop Supercharged IG: lmb_zcp
    2013 F25 Alpine White/Chestnut X3 35i- Family Hauler
    2006 R53 British Racing Green/Panther Black Mini Cooper S FOR SALE! DM for details!
    Past: 2010 X5M, 2014 328d, 2003 330i ZHP, 2004 330i ZHP, 2012 X3 35i
    WTB!! 2009-2012 E91 328i Touring Contact me with info!

I can vouch for this car as I got to drive it. Very clean, very well maintained!

Good luck with sale.
    On the hunt for the cleanest lowest mileage ZHP sedan!

Between you and Bill, I'm fairly certain my fiance is going to kill me! I NEED an AW in my life!
    Matt/Matthew/Belvin
    2003 ZHP Sedan, 6sp, Jet Black/Sand with Black Cube
    *Amber Army*

Drove this car. It's solid.
    - Marc

Thanks for the wishes, especially that of Bill and Marc who have driven this car.

I plan to list it on CL and the fanatics site later next week but don't plan on keeping the FS for long. If no serious offers, I will make other arrangements for the winter and enjoy this as a summer car.

and forgot to mention: my price is not firm and open to discount for mafia members.

PS: Marc - you drove it before I changed the guibo you suggested. That was a fantastic change and got rid of the slight play that I was annoyed. You gotta drive it now. Hope you are having fun at the track!

I bet that made a good difference. Yes, having a blast @ njmp!
    - Marc