Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Scratch that, I found it! It works now!

Two days I've been trying to find out and two minutes after I post I find the answer XD. But I wouldn't have known to keep looking without the OP's instructions, and would never have found it. Jupiter, if you're still in here, you're a hero.

In case anyone else ever does this, the line you need is buried at the bottom of the list in NCS Dummy, just before the Z8 and Z4 flags. It's

FUNKTION_CABRIO aktiv

Good to hear ! Thanks for documenting this for future reference.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Nice! I love this mod. Tried to make it work on my coupe but got stuck where you were and sold the switch on eBay.

Shame, ZHPIzza. Mine's a coupe too so can confirm it will work if you give it another go!

Only difference for us is we don't have a wire from pin 8 on the driver's switch, so we need to run two wires to the GM5. Oh, and we need to source a new trim piece with the larger switch cut out of course, but wagon, sedan and vert trim pieces are all the same and any of those will fit.

I've wanted to do this feature for so long. I instinctively mash all four window buttons like some ham fisted child every time it's over 60F and remotely sunny.

Now to learn NCS Expert with all this free time I've got

Very cool. I love OEM-esque stealth mods such as this!
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Glad you found it. Yup, love this feature.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Sorry to bump an old thread again but just to add something for the record, for the benefit of reading this ahead of doing it themselves.

If you use "comfort opening/closing" (default on Euro spec cars, needs coding on US) to open and close your sunroof with the key remote, this will stop working when you tell your car it's a convertible. The windows can still be remotely opened and closed, but no longer the sunroof. I haven't yet found a way to have both comfort sunroof opening/closing _and_ the all-windows button enabled. I used to regularly open the sunroof (and windows) from inside the house with the remote five minutes ahead of getting in on a hot day, and I do miss not being to do the roof any more. What a shame we can't have both!

Interesting

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234