Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Florida ZHP Project Log

Officially starting my project and maint. log for my 2005 Monaco Blue 6MT ZHP. When I picked it up, she had 75xxx miles, some rough sun damage on the roof and trunk lid, and just needed a little TLC. Since then, I vinyl wrapped the roof to protect what is left of the paint, looks good, and I can save the couple hundred bucks on maint. and other mods for now. Truck and pillars will be painted next week. Just received a new CSF non-M aluminum radiator from BimmerWorld, and will get the cooling system overhauled at my local shop. Next up as well I will be ordering H&R springs and Bilstein shocks and struts for all four corners. I will post pics as things happen! Thank you all for your input and help in advance.
    Name:  IMG_7494.jpg
Views: 399
Size:  1.52 MB Name:  IMG_7536.JPG
Views: 381
Size:  1.77 MBName:  IMG_7535.JPG
Views: 373
Size:  1.56 MBName:  IMG_7534.JPG
Views: 344
Size:  2.39 MB
    2005 Monaco Blue Metallic ZHP 6MT -- Black Cube / Black Leather -- Black Kidney Grilles -- Aux Input Retrofit -- Bilstein Sport Shocks and Struts -- H&R Sport Springs -- TMS/Stoptech Drilled & Slotted Front Rotors -- Stoptech Street Perf. Pads

Subscribed.

Monaco Blue is a nice rare color. Thumbs up

BTW let us know the fitment of that radiator and how the install is. Maybe post a review about it.

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

GL!
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Interested on this project. GL !

Nice, I really like the color. Very similar to mine. Excited to see what you have done!

Just ordered a Bilstein/H&R shock and spring kit from Turner! Will post pics when I get them and they are installed. Cooling system overhaul happens Wednesday, will post after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2005 Monaco Blue Metallic ZHP 6MT -- Black Cube / Black Leather -- Black Kidney Grilles -- Aux Input Retrofit -- Bilstein Sport Shocks and Struts -- H&R Sport Springs -- TMS/Stoptech Drilled & Slotted Front Rotors -- Stoptech Street Perf. Pads

more pics when the car comes back from radiator/water pump/expansion tank install. eBay leather, feels good for the price and I needed to replace the cracked armrest so I replaced the cracked leather on the new one and the ebrake leather as well.

Really like that boot!
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Radiator, expansion tank, hoses, thermostat housing, water pump, and two pulleys replaced. Mileage is at almost 78k, CSF rad looks great, was a pain getting it in but it fits! Very happy that I won't have to worry about the cooling system too much for a while!

Bilstein/H&R suspension kit comes in today, may have to wait for my next paycheck to put them on.. How hard is it to do myself? I can figure it out I'm sure, but my patience and sanity will break first... Should I just pay someone to do it? Anyone know of a good install thread?

Can you elaborate on the fitment issues with the radiator?

As far as the suspension, is it all pre-assembled?

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast