Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 60 1231151 ... LastLast

Sean's E46 M3 Maintenance and Project Thread

So I made the move on an M3. I wasn't sure it was going to be in my future because the ZHP made me happy but I was itching for a manual and figured why not go for an M3 while I do the switch to manual.

Well, what actually happened was I stumbled across the M3 while looking for ZHP sedans (MT) in the Sacramento area because it had a ZHP knob. I fell in love and it had pretty much everything I wanted. I'll add a couple things to give it my touch, but the majority of mods are tasteful and already complete.

Here are a few terrible pictures until I get my camera back. Wheels are v718's in gunmetal (hard to see in these pics)

Nice pickup. You keeping both cars?
    On the hunt for the cleanest lowest mileage ZHP sedan!

Quote Originally Posted by illirep View Post
    Nice pickup. You keeping both cars?
    No my ZHP is for sale. I'd love to keep both since the ZHP auto is perfect for a daily and LA trips to see family, but those are few and far between so one or the other would be sitting a lot. If rather let someone else enjoy and love the ZHP.

I'm going to start parting out the ZHP this weekend so some goodies will soon be available for the crew here.

Congrats on the pickup Sean but sorry to see the ZHP go....too bad you can't find a way to keep both. I know speaking from experience, I'm happy to have both.

With that said....now start posting pictures of your ///M!

Nice

Congrats Sean!

Nice, Sean. Glad to see the thread, finally.

Seeing those pictures...man. Nothing looks better than Style 135. It's just perfect.
    In the market for an E90 M3

Quote Originally Posted by Avetiso View Post
    Nice, Sean. Glad to see the thread, finally.

Seeing those pictures...man. Nothing looks better than Style 135. It's just perfect.
    Don't make me regret my decision man. I'm already having a hard enough time letting the ZHP go. If the M3 had four doors I would say it was a no brainer to let the ZHP go, but it does have such a classic/timeless look.

I thought about getting new wheels a couple times for the ZHP, but always came back to the decision that Style 135 looked too good. I bought the car for the wheels/ZHP package so I kept it that way.

Congrats Sean! And, GLWS on the ZHP. Def more M pics pls.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 1 of 60 1231151 ... LastLast