Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tapatalk Update

Quote Originally Posted by 3ZHPGUY View Post
    Thanks, I just made the update and it didn't crash like it was

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Excellent.

Glad it's worked out.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Mine is still loading super slow, but it's other forums too so has to be the app

I have slight issues, but I'm 100% certain it's TT.

T-Mobile Note 3
    Jedi Elite v5 ROM
    In the market for an E90 M3

I had to uninstall TT yesterday. Kept crashing every time I tried to get on the site. The new version works fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    I had to uninstall TT yesterday. Kept crashing every time I tried to get on the site. The new version works fine.
    Tapatalk keeps me logged into different forms. When there is an update a lot of times, if I am still logged in the forum will crash or never load. When this happens logging out and back in helps, but the only way to do that is to uninstall....

Frustrating to say the least.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

If you guys choose "webview" in Tapatalk, will it send you guys out of the app, to the web? Mine used to work like that but now just redirects me back to TT. I have an S5.

The friendliest forum on the planet!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Morning ladies and gents.

The Tapatalk site plug-in was fairly outdated and might have been causing issues for some of you. It has now been updated to the latest build. Ensure you're running the latest version of the app and you should be good to go.

Hope everyone is doing well.

-Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Good to hear from you Kieth!
    I still can't login into the site via tapatalk. It says "there is a problem with the forum Please contact the forum admin or try again later"
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

+1 I can't log in using Tapatalk as well

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

I can't get in either and my app was just updated on 12/2/16

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast