Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FS: full set OEM Style 135's

Forsale 1 set of style 135's. Rims have a few spots of curb rash and knicks from PO. I would refresh them if I was keeping them but with the recent bills incurred with the soon to come new addition to the family I need what ever money I can scratch up. Posting here for a week or so before I attempt posting on the KC craigslist. Asking 500 plus shipping and am willing to accept reasonable offers (I'm not in a position to be picky). wheels will come with BMW storage totes. I will take better pictures tomorrow but for now here are a few.

Mods: Smoked corners, smoked side markers, smoked tails, 35% tint, CF kidney grills, debadged, angel eyes, 3000k HID Fogs, OBX exhaust, Sharked, solo werks S1 coilovers, front and rear strut brace, AUX cable
    "I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone built it for me"

Could you take closeups of the two that don't already have them?

And I would normally PM this, but how much shipped to 22180? (You can PM back if you want to avoid cluttering the thread).

EDIT: I see that you said you would take better photos. I can read good.

Quote Originally Posted by seabassx View Post
    Could you take closeups of the two that don't already have them?

And I would normally PM this, but how much shipped to 22180? (You can PM back if you want to avoid cluttering the thread).

EDIT: I see that you said you would take better photos. I can read good.
    PM sent

Steve

Mods: Smoked corners, smoked side markers, smoked tails, 35% tint, CF kidney grills, debadged, angel eyes, 3000k HID Fogs, OBX exhaust, Sharked, solo werks S1 coilovers, front and rear strut brace, AUX cable
    "I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone built it for me"

Somebody needs to buy these so they can run 4 rears in the summer and 4 fronts in the winter - perfect OEM+ setup.

Do they come with rubber? If so what are the details?
    Alex'16 Melbourne Red 328d Touring
    M Sport + M Performance Package

Gone, but not forgotten: '03 Imola Red 330i ZHP - 6MT

PM sent.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    damn Steve...............
    Ya had plans for powder coating in spring but the baby takes priority.

Wheels have rubber but its a set of cheap all seasons that are noisy and difficult to balance I would replace them. Personally bit I suppose you could use them through winter if needed (1 will need replaced for sure due to a cracked sidewall)

Sorry that you have to sell these but I can relate.....family needs have to come first...

GLWS on these wheels though.....if I didn't have too many sets of wheels already in my garage....I might be looking at these.....I'm such a wheel whore!

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Sorry that you have to sell these but I can relate.....family needs have to come first...

GLWS on these wheels though.....if I didn't have too many sets of wheels already in my garage....I might be looking at these.....I'm such a wheel whore!
    Lol thanks hopefully they go to a good home =)

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast