Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

All BMW 330 ZHP owners should buy another car!

OK, before you flame me .... let me explain.

My ZHP is a garage queen, only coming out for nice weather and to stretch her legs. I've got a 97 Landcruiser I drove every day to work (100 miles round trip). Go figure, gas mileage sucks (about 13.5 MPGs). So since I was spending $600 month in gas, I figured go and buy a Honda Civic. Car payment $200, gas $250 = saving $150 per month.

I've been driving my 2002 Honda Civic LX with 95k miles for about 2 weeks now. I decided since the snow was gone, let's break out the queen and let the breeze blow the dust off of her. WOW! telapathic steering and acceleration. Geez, I'd forgotten how incredible this car was.

Everybody should by a Civic, just so they can rediscover their ZHP...
    FullyBalanced

daily driver - 2002 Honda Civic LX, Nighthawk Black, cold air intake
    summer ride - 2004 BMW 330i ZHP, Imola, 6MT, black leather, silver cube, cold weather package, xenons, BMW Performance stuff, ///M stuff, ACS stuff
    winter ride - 1997 Toyota Landcruiser FZJ80, 40th Anniversary, factory front and rear lockers, antique sage pearl, lifted and armored

FB, you know we don't flame each other on this site. No worries there.

But I hear you. My primary driver is a Jeep Grand Cherokee. It does the job that I ask of it. But it's always a joy to jump into one of my other cars -- for a change of pace.

I know exactly what ya mean! I drive my Jetta from November to April and the BMW gets stored. The feel of getting back into it is amazing!!

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by FullyBalanced View Post
    OK, before you flame me .... let me explain.

My ZHP is a garage queen, only coming out for nice weather and to stretch her legs. I've got a 97 Landcruiser I drove every day to work (100 miles round trip).
    HAHAHA my friend is the exact same way with his M3. He never drives it and instead drives his parents 97 Landcruise (awesome SUV by the way).

I wish I had the money to afford a second car. Being only 20, taking a break from college, and looking for a new job doesn't qualify me for owning a second car.
    2004 Black Saphire Metallic 330i ZHP

I rediscovered my E46 when I had to sit in the back seat of my TiAg....

To see and feel what passengers do....definetely reaffirmed my love. No one will drive my zhp.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I'm the opposite lol.

I drove my 300ZX turbo and the srt4 then got into the ZHP, much slower and heavier than both.

I will remedy that with the turbocharger

2005 BMW 330i ZHP
    2004 BMW 330Ci ZHP A DIY Turbocharger Project!

My site: www.E46Turbo330Ci.com
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=545&dateline=1337626488

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    I rediscovered my E46 when I had to sit in the back seat of my TiAg....

To see and feel what passengers do....definetely reaffirmed my love. No one will drive my zhp.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Very true. I sat in my passenger seat when I let my dad drive and I was soo bored! The driver's seat is the best position!

Quote Originally Posted by Nivo View Post
    I'm the opposite lol.

I drove my 300ZX turbo and the srt4 then got into the ZHP, much slower and heavier than both.

I will remedy that with the turbocharger
    Doesn't it handle better than at least the SRT4? I didn't think you can get much in the handling department from an overworked FWD car. Is this true at all?
    I always thought anything over around 250hp in a FWD would be a waste, but I've never owned one so I wouldn't know.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Doesn't it handle better than at least the SRT4? I didn't think you can get much in the handling department from an overworked FWD car. Is this true at all?
    I always thought anything over around 250hp in a FWD would be a waste, but I've never owned one so I wouldn't know.
    I dont know anything about em, but aren't SRT-4s AWD??

My FWD Jetta 1.8T with 180hp is a fairly quick car. It handles really pretty good, but at limits, you know it's a FWD

winter driver: 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee..does the job and keeps the miles off the bimmer

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast