Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 101 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Lol guys.

Sometimes I do miss the armrest for storing stuff but the majority of the time it got in the way for me.
    I agree. I store my tire pressure gauge and spare usb charging cable. Thats all thats in mine. 90% the time the armrest is up.

Vas.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Thanks guys for the positive feedback.

Maybe next year I will have some more funds for actual mods. Probably the first big change will be coilovers.

Looks great

Here's mine
    sent by new technology DA
    Attached Images Attached Images  

That pic above confirms that I need to ditch the factory tail-lights. Just not sure if to get RCR or something else..

Also decided to drain and refill the transmission this evening. I had no idea what fluid was in there before but it for sure did not smell like gear oil. So Redline 75W140NS Gear Oil and Redline Synthetic D4 ATF went in. 1 Quart of Each for a total of 2 quarts was used.

Process was simple and easy but that gear oil was some pretty thick stuff. But using it with atf thins it out in cold climate. Will update over the next week to see how the shifts are and if it improved over the previous fluid.
    Last edited by Vas; 11-14-2013 at 06:13 AM.

Saw this video posted here on the forum.

Of course I would not go down a size to 17" wheels however the video makes me want coilovers and wheels soo bad.

Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktVjZu6n8-s

That car is soooo low.

Quote Originally Posted by imola red zhp View Post
    Looks great

Here's mine
    Little update

Went to the junkyard this morning to get some clips that were broken on my brake ducts. While there found a complete set of RCR tails with stealth bulbs in them. Picked up a complete set for $100 and then after research, they are the same ones Turner Motorsports sells. Going to sand them and clear coat them.

Then installed my new wheel liner and brake duct plus washed the car.

As far as the trans, shifting has improved with this new fluid. Should have done it sooner.

Very Cool Vas

Nice. Was that a "pick your part" or just a regular junk yard? I don't see BMWs in those very often which is why I asked.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 2 of 101 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast