Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

BMW 330 ZHP production count?

Did Bmw ever release the total amount of zhp's ever produced. I was asked how rare the car was and I had no answer

It's been asked many times but BMW NA won't release any numbers.....yet.

BB, be sure to check out this thread, too: BMW 330 ZHPs Produced?

I can obviously see why people get tired of telling others to use the search feature. Lesson learned guys. Thanks for the thread Marcus

The good thing is that we do not have a problem showing people the threads on the site. You're new to the site. Many of us have been here since day one. We know exactly where stuff is. So, it's no skin off our back to help a brother out.

Glad I could be of service.

Quote Originally Posted by BustedBoat View Post
    I can obviously see why people get tired of telling others to use the search feature.
    I detest that response when I see it on other forums.

I hope to never see it here.

You can always feel comfortable to ask questions here. A lot of great members willing to help point you in the right direction.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

I can obviously see why people get tired of telling others to use the search feature.
    I detest that response when I see it on other forums.

I hope to never see it here.

You can always feel comfortable to ask questions here. A lot of great members willing to help point you in the right direction.
    +1. I hope I don't see this here either.

I think those of us that know where the good information or quality DIYs are will bend over backwards to make sure you get the information.

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

Agree. I just don't see it. Everyone here is just too helpful and nice to pull that crap.

Anyhow, BB, you get the point. We don't mind lending a hand whenever we can.

Wow, i really do appreciate the overwhelming help. It's mind boggling how everyone is too kind on this forum. You guys are all awesome!

BB, sometimes I think we're this close (thumb and finger just an inch apart) to breaking into song, singing Kumbaya. Haha.

Seriously, we're all mature enough here to realize that everyone wants to be treated with respect. Given the choice between being a douche bag and being a nice person, we choose the latter.

We're glad to have you here. Make yourself at home.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast