Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Yellow and Blue BMW Icons

When there are new posts and threads in a certain category, you will see the BMW icon turn blue and yellow. When you've read that thread, the BMW icon will go back to blue and white again.

We try. Thanks, Eli.

I love eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Thanks Marky

The only deal with this...is this.

If you click the last reply button....it won't update to blue/white.

You actually have to go through the thread link. Eli must have tied it in that way. He should also be able to tie it to the last reply button.

Even if you make the last post....it won't update. Needs to also be tied in that way also....
    Last edited by danewilson77; 11-06-2010 at 06:58 AM.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I'll let my guy know (not Eli, by the way).

Yeah.......I just verified.....it will not update if you go to last reply from main page AND within the forum topic (two buttons there that need to be tied.

Additionally....if you make the last reply....it won't update....unless you go back through the main title for the thread. Just wanna make sure I am clear.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Dane, there's also the "What's New" button at the top right of the page. It will show you all new threads & threads with new posts from the last 24 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Yeah.......I just verified.....it will not update if you go to last reply from main page AND within the forum topic (two buttons there that need to be tied.

Additionally....if you make the last reply....it won't update....unless you go back through the main title for the thread. Just wanna make sure I am clear.
    Yep. I found those same things. Trouble ticket filed.

By the way, that's why you guys are OGs on this site. You will all play in a big role in making this place what it ultimately becomes. I figure the first 100 people on this site will be big contributors.

Can we make it imola instead of yellow? I keep having to go to the bathroom when I see it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast