Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

TurnerMotorsport Bleeder Bottle w/ Check Valve

Has anyone tried this out? I was browsing brakes on TMS and I saw this. It definitely is a cheaper route than say the Motive Pressure Bleeder. I'm thinking of ordering one just for giggles to see if it works.

http://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-17...ple-bleed.aspx

Reminds me of the speed bleeder valves that you replace tthe bleeder bolt on the caliper but now its moved to the bottle itself.

Do it. Then post comprehensive review.

Sent from my S4 > Mason, OH
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

3. I am a bug fan of the other pressure based bleeders. I got one from Bavarian Auto and it's been great. My concern with this one is that there is always a theoretical chance of getting into the system unless the valve is exactly where the bleeder screw is.
    ZHP Registry - stats and free classifieds.

Yeah I have it. I've only used it once and I thought it worked great. I've read on other forums of people 'not trusting' the return valve and blah blah, but honestly, its perfect for a one-man bleed job. I say go for it, I know I'll be using mine again.

Quote Originally Posted by QC_ZHP View Post
    Yeah I have it. I've only used it once and I thought it worked great. I've read on other forums of people 'not trusting' the return valve and blah blah, but honestly, its perfect for a one-man bleed job. I say go for it, I know I'll be using mine again.

Thanks for the review. I was planning to buy the Motive Euro Pressure Bleeder, but this is 1/3rd of the cost. I thought I give it a whirl.

Yup. I actually have both and wound up using the TMS bottle to bleed the ZHP brakes. So easy and the bleed is still proving strong after 4+ months

I just used the bleeder bottle with the check valve and it worked great! There was no bleed back. I tested the check valve myself by blowing through it, and it seemed to hold fine. I think it's great if you wanna do a bleed by yourself.

I need. Can I haz?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    In the market for an E90 M3

A nice bump for a great product.

I've been using this for my bleeds for all my cars and it is a very cheap way to get a full 4-corner bleed without the hassle of a 2nd person pumping away and saying PUMP and HOLD.

I have one and like mine very much.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast