Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Torque wrench suggestions

In my recent repairs on various vehicles, I have started to discover that my mechanical torque wrench seems to work inconsistently when working with small torque values. When working with fine pieces of equipment, this gives me a great concern since I really hate to damage or over-torque bolts because of crappy tools.

I have seen mechanics use electronic torque wrenches with an audible signal.

In hopes of resolving this issue, I wanted to get some feedback from you guys as to what is the best thing to do here. Can I somehow test/calibrate my existing torque wrench (I think its range is 5ft-lb to 60ft-lb) or should I invest into a high quality electronic one? And if so, what brand/model would you recommend?

Thanks in advance
    Call me Giya (sounds just like Karmann Ghia) | '05 ZHP Coupé AT - Sparkling Graphite Metallic | Project thread

Wear Italian, Kiss French, Drink Russian, Drive German

Mods, feel free to remove this tread as I'll just carry on the conversation in another thread started earlier.
    Call me Giya (sounds just like Karmann Ghia) | '05 ZHP Coupé AT - Sparkling Graphite Metallic | Project thread

Wear Italian, Kiss French, Drink Russian, Drive German