Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Avetiso View Post
    Sucks about the PO. Alcantara looks great, though!
    Thanks, Dario. I've always handed over a folder to the buyer with EVERYTHING from my previous vehicles. Goes to show you, there are people who would rather make things difficult, than help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by iZHP View Post
    Thanks, Dario. I've always handed over a folder to the buyer with EVERYTHING from my previous vehicles. Goes to show you, there are people who would rather make things difficult, than help you out.
    For sure. The least he could do is make you copies... that's not difficult. What a jerk.
    In the market for an E90 M3

yeah, very lame. good you got some though.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Ian, unfortunately this is the reality in the world we all live in. Not everyone will make up a folder and keep all receipts for their cars....then turn them over to the next owner....

It is good to see you're making things right with your car though! Love seeing the progress

Thanks, Charlie. I'm trying!

Some good news today:

I was able to get in touch with someone at Amityville Firestone, where the PO serviced the car twice. They faxed me the invoices.

One was for an oil change at 99k miles on 5/16/2013, and the Idler Pulley at 102k miles on 8/5/2013.

The contact info for the PO was on the invoice, so I kindly reached out to her. Lucky enough, she still has the second key for the car, and is sending it to me.

Look up the manufacturing date on your expansion tank, that should give you an idea. All BMW parts are timestamped in some way.
    Alex'16 Melbourne Red 328d Touring
    M Sport + M Performance Package

Gone, but not forgotten: '03 Imola Red 330i ZHP - 6MT

Thanks, Charlie. I'm trying!

Some good news today:

I was able to get in touch with someone at Amityville Firestone, where the PO serviced the car twice. They faxed me the invoices.

One was for an oil change at 99k miles on 5/16/2013, and the Idler Pulley at 102k miles on 8/5/2013.

The contact info for the PO was on the invoice, so I kindly reached out to her. Lucky enough, she still has the second key for the car, and is sending it to me.
    Nice! I found my PO and they had an extra full key and a valet! Now I have 3 keys.
    In the market for an E90 M3

Quote Originally Posted by alexandre View Post
    Look up the manufacturing date on your expansion tank, that should give you an idea. All BMW parts are timestamped in some way.
    Thanks for this. I didn't realize the expansion tank would have a date/time stamp on it.

Looks like it's original. 3/16/2006

108,253:

Just an update on a couple things I did on the ZHP this weekend. Changed both belts, and the hydraulic tensioner pulley. No more annoying noise on cold start

I've been busy with my other recent project, my grandpa's '86 Jeep Cherokee, which I just located and bought back from Hawaii. I'm so glad to have it back, and I've begun the restoring process. It was neglected pretty badly over the past 6 years, since I sold it. Maybe I'll make an off-topic thread about it since it's a long story...

Here it is next to the 330's

108,253:

Just an update on a couple things I did on the ZHP this weekend. Changed both belts, and the hydraulic tensioner pulley. No more annoying noise on cold start

I've been busy with my other recent project, my grandpa's '86 Jeep Cherokee, which I just located and bought back from Hawaii. I'm so glad to have it back, and I've begun the restoring process. It was neglected pretty badly over the past 6 years, since I sold it. Maybe I'll make an off-topic thread about it since it's a long story...

Here it is next to the 330's

I am also looking for a cherokee. That should have the V6 2.8L though. Two doors are also rare and my favorite. Do an OME Lift :D
    PAUL
    2010 335i xDrive 6-Speed M Package

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast