Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Happy to be a new member!

Thanks to PIP for recommending my membership into the mafia. My family currently owns the following BMWs that I'm reasonable for maintaining: 2005 ZHP coupe (just purchased from orig owner with 42K miles), 2005 ZHP sedan (another recent purchase by my son with 55K miles), my daughter's 2004 ci coupe, and I own a 2011 335is (DD).

As much as I love the power of my 335is, I enjoy the handling and steering of the e46! I think it is the weight and wheelbase difference. I also like the ease of working on the non turbo'd engine. Thanks for the great technical support from fellow owners in this and the e46fanatics websites! It really accelerated my learning curve.

I'm been an Alfa Romeo owner since 1970. I currently also own an original red paint 1972 GTV, and a turbocharged 1972 Berlina sedan. In the late 70's I cofounded a company that designed and sold an aftermarket turbo kit for the early 70's 2 liter Alfa motor. I had the business for nearly 7 years before the smog restrictions forced us out (also the limited Alfa market for this type of upgrade). Nevertheless, I'm an experienced Alfa mechanic, so transitioning over to the e46 BMW has been easy and fun. Once I learned about the ZHP package, I was convinced it was the only one to own.

Thanks again to PIP for sponsoring my membership! Hope to get to know many of you online.

Regards,

Gary Fortner

Welcome.
    What colors are the two ZHPs? I go through Tustin at least once a week and I'm certain I've spotted a sedan here and there a couple times in the past two months.

Great stable.

Welcome to the family.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Welcome to another SoCal! Great set of cars.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Welcome!
    In the market for an E90 M3

Welcomen!
    Call me Giya (sounds just like Karmann Ghia) | '05 ZHP Coupé AT - Sparkling Graphite Metallic | Project thread

Wear Italian, Kiss French, Drink Russian, Drive German

Welcome to the family!!

Welcome! Any mods done to the 335is?
    -Chris-

2003 ZHP Sedan - Jet Black on Sand - SOLD

Welcome.

Now where are the pictures?

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast