Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ok update time:

Did all of the stuff mentioned above and still pulling codes. The only one I haven't addressed is
    2783 Air Flow Sensor with HFM

I hoping ..praying I wouldnt have to fork out the $$ for one but now that dream is dead

Also remember..doh..the previous owner used a K&N. That was pulled for a paper filter last month
    About the time the SES light arrived. I cleaned the MAF that day too

Whatever its MAF time.

Question: which OE maf? Searching I see M3's have hot film mafs. Are zhp's the same? I noticed those seem
    Alot cheaper. I need one overnite so a west coast supplier is optimum.

Usualy go through Pelican but if you guys have better ideas

Note: im in a pretty rural area so east coast overnite shipping always takes 2 days

Not sure where Realoem' is..east? Its gotta be here manana or the deal could go south

Thanks and Seezins Greetings

Only one unresolved code left? I'm no MAF expert but if the car is running okay I'd just clean the MAF again, clear the code, and wait (or encourage your friend to wait) for a week. I like buying parts from AutohausAZ with free ground shipping if you order >$75 and no sales tax in California, but the free ground shipping is slow. They sell the MAF for $309. If you order by noon Pacific, they'd probably ship it today but it wouldn't arrive until Tuesday. (You can pay more for faster shipping.)

And AutohausAZ looks like they're no longer a ZHP Mafia affiliate.

I use them too. Ill def pop for overnite shipping. Cant wait for Ground from AZ

Im almost 110 percent sure it needs a new Maf. Cleaned it twice since ive owned the car

And it should clean up the pre 3k stumble..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12