Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LivesNearCostco View Post
    Does the Toyoburu FRS/BRZ have a LSD? Does it have hydraulic steering?
    Both of these items exist on the brz/frs. The new wrx will have electric not hydraulic.

Anyway I think an lsd should be standard and hydraulic steering should still exist.

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

I could care less as long as they still build sporty cars.

Like the 2 series, the m3/4, m5/6, even the i8.
    2006 MINI Cooper S SOLD
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...-MINI-Cooper-S
    2006 ZHP 330CiC

BMW definitely is evolving its image. I still remember the day when they announced the massive line-up change from NA engines. Gone are the purist qualities and in with the creature comforts and docility. Bigger, clunkier cars. No dipsticks, temp gauges. Harder to DIY... It's funny that we find ourselves loathing the newer technology, the improvements in safety, the more efficient designs, the newer and on paper/in-theory 'better' more expensive cars. It's this feeling that makes the ZHP so special.
    Fuelly

The only new car I would even consider buying at this time is the Alfa Romeo 4C... and it has manual steering!

How about the Audi R8 V10 Plus. I would love to give it a drive. I find Audis very solid and extremely capable but then again not a BMW e46 M3 ZCP

I'll pass on the R8, I don't like the styling of it

I think it's hilarious how many enthusiasts wouldn't buy a new BMW for trivial things like not having an LSD and electric steering. You can put an LSD in if you really need it, but the vast majority of people don't need it. Offering it as an option is the way to go, as they're doing with the M235i. Electric power steering really isn't that bad. Besides, it gets better with every revision. Just wait till you see the F8x M3/M4.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

I can't remember if I mentioned this earlier but the head of the M division publicly announced that they are interested in and are currently working on developing an M8 supercar. It will cost more than a couple Audi R8's but the reason behind its creation will be to show that BMW is "still in the game."

However the head honcho has the last say and has expressed how he does not like the idea. And he can kill it at the very last second if he wanted to.

This kind of shows me how BMW is sort of internally conflicted....to be honest I don't know what to make of the whole situation/controversy surrounding their direction and future in general but for now, I'm glad I have my ZHP. Less and less E46s are on the streets now in general and to have a good example of one (at least IMO) when it's taken over the place of the E36 is a good feeling. 'Cause I can openly admit I'm damn proud to have the car I have right now, as is.

Kling to your ZHPs kids...

^Likely something along the lines of the Vision GT

But for double the price of the R8 that's Ferrari/Lambo/Aston territory, it better be good

I'm assuming if a concept is to be shown publicly it will likely be either in March at Geneva, April at Dubai, or May at Villa d'Este. I'm guessing it will blend i8 tech with stuff from the M1 Homáge from 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    ^Likely something along the lines of the Vision GT

But for double the price of the R8 that's Ferrari/Lambo/Aston territory, it better be good
    I bet this car could make Putin spill the beans. It looks vicious.
    In the market for an E90 M3

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast