Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

SoCal ZHP Mafioso Gathering

Hello to all the ZHP members in the Southwest! As per a mentioning in one of the new members threads, it seems that a gathering is soon to be in place! Being that the last car i owned and the forum site I was on with that one, i was always the one that everyone asked when i would be making another meet and when we would be getting together and all so i figured that with everyone's permission and blessing, perhaps i can be a partner of that here too given that i am very new to the community. nevertheless, i am here to propose a gathering.

Before anything is fully made official, i like to get ideas on what times work best and of course, what dates work best as well given that some people probably work on weekends. I would like to propose a couple dates but i am always open to suggestions as well.

Date 1: Feb. 19, 2011
    Time: Subject to when people can best meet

Date 2: Feb. 26, 2011
    Time: Subject to when people can best meet

Again this is just to get the party started, please i welcome suggestions and any ideas. now i don't know how these meets work with ZHPs (i assume more fun than i had with my previous car) but do we just meet and chat or do we do a nice cruise after chatting then get food? just trying to get an idea about how we do around here and maybe this can muster some ideas for this meet as well :D

thank you everyone!

2004 ZHP Saloon
    Location - CA
    Very Proud Owner

Terry won't have his car until February 23, as I recall. So, the meet would have to be after that date.

My suggestion is to make the meet in early March. That gives everyone time to plan.

In the past, many of us who have used Spectrum as a meeting place used the parking lot for the meeting spot. Then we went into the food court for lunch. I've never been part of a drive afterward. Most people, it seems, would rather mill about, talking about cars.

I am open to anything, though.

Regardless of which Saturday we choose, I will be sure to check out Cars & Coffee on that day.

A good meeting time might be around the lunch hour. Maybe 11 am. Meet with one another. Then head into the food court for lunch. Something like that.

Just throwing ideas out there.

with this being the case, i say that those of us that want to meet for Cars and Coffee should meet early for that and then we can mosey about over to the spectrum for a more exclusive meet at the spectrum. depending on the quality of the day, i nice early afternoon drive would be nice but that is up to everyone's choice. i've always liked the caravan idea of driving through some cool places and all. nevertheless, i'm totally open to anything.

i am just excited to meet everyone! haha

2004 ZHP Saloon
    Location - CA
    Very Proud Owner

Thanks for getting this thread started! 26th or later sounds great to me - despite living so close I've never actually made it to a Cars and Coffee, so I'd definitely be interested in checking that out beforehand if anyone else will be around. I have a couple thoughts in mind for future meets, which is something we can chat about at this upcoming one.... I'm fine with hanging out and shootin' the breeze, but maybe we can brainstorm a nice drive for a future get-together.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to this

Zebra Horse Power - PSA: The Hypermiling Thread
    Kevin Savino-Riker
    Cogito Automation, LLC.
    I'm new at BMWs.

I usually get to C&C around 7 am. It lasts until 9 am.

Not sure how many people would want to go to that, because it's early, but it's a place to start. If people don't want to do that, they can meet the rest of us at 11 am at Spectrum.

I agree with Marcus. That's like the pre-meet whereas the 11 a.m. Meet is the full blown meet. I'm excited to hear RITmusic2k's drive ideas.

I say in the gap time from C&C we should get a small breakfast or something. Maybe an actual coffee. Haha

Anyways, let's maybe start a roll call list?

2004 ZHP Saloon
    Location - CA
    Very Proud Owner

IN!

Whether I have my car or not

For those interested I've set up a cockpit in my living room (of my 1 bedroom apartment) which is only a few miles away from C&C. Good post party activity ;-)

Cheers,

-Terry

Terry, we will be waiting for you to get the car. Once you have it, we'll start planning.

I'm in

Good to hear, Jim.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast