Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by illirep View Post
    I have four natural brown full door cards I'm going to be selling. Let me know if interested.
    Very tempting.

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

I'd be looking for the black sport/alcantara styled door cards then I suppose
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

I see some listed on ebay. Not very cheap though. Also watch e46f. This guy has some pics of how to remove them. I like the look.
    http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1020271
    Last edited by ELCID86; 01-09-2014 at 05:28 PM. Reason: link

OT, but to me that's the best sig pic ever badclown.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    OT, but to me that's the best sig pic ever badclown.

thanks, the nickname has stuck since I owned this years ago. the license plate was "IT" for the majority of the time I had the car and some people didn't get the stephen king reference and thought I worked with computers haha:

Batman was always a favorite "superhero" out of the bunch and when Nolan redid the batman series I became smitten with him/his work/Batman. Such a shame the few things that went on during the production of the three movies and then Nolan subsequently ending his term with the franchise because he did such a killer job.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Cool car. LOL on the "IT" plate. Where is that car now?
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post

This is awesome!!
    Matt/Matthew/Belvin
    2003 ZHP Sedan, 6sp, Jet Black/Sand with Black Cube
    *Amber Army*

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Cool car. LOL on the "IT" plate. Where is that car now?

i sold it to a friend in Dayton, OH who subsequently sold it to a Canuck. Last pictures I saw was the built 2L motor being dropped into a MKII Jetta and the owner of the harlequin stating he was going to do an AWD VRT conversion. That was a few years ago though. Tis a shame it was mutilated like it was, this car was #14 of the entire run of harlequins made by Volkswagen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12