Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by JupiterBMW View Post
    Count me in, my wife could care less about Valentines Day... . By then I should have a new vehicle too, maybe I could convince her to join!

iPhone 5S. Tapatalk Pro. BOOM
    I am giving myself until then to get my wheels refinished and my m3 mirrors on.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    2005 IR ZHP Alcantara 6MT l Bimmian phone mount l Khoalty Angel Eye's l Khoalty Fog's l AFE Stage 1 Intake l AFE Dynamic Air Scoop's l CDV Delete
    Besian Sealed VANOS l Flat black Kidney Grills l Magnaflow Cat-Back

Sounds good Devlin. Hopefully I can get the throttle body installed by then, then I'll be able to slap the Dinan badge on!
    2011 E90 Lemans Blue/Bamboo Beige M3- Harrop Supercharged IG: lmb_zcp
    2013 F25 Alpine White/Chestnut X3 35i- Family Hauler
    2006 R53 British Racing Green/Panther Black Mini Cooper S FOR SALE! DM for details!
    Past: 2010 X5M, 2014 328d, 2003 330i ZHP, 2004 330i ZHP, 2012 X3 35i
    WTB!! 2009-2012 E91 328i Touring Contact me with info!

Depending on where this meet will actually be going down, I have a friend who lives in the Miami area that's been itching for a meet ever since he moved down there in the summer and has been disappointed to find no events.

If it's Tampa area, it'll be a stretch since that's about 4 hours from him... but if you guys wouldn't mind having him around, I'd like to send this thread to him. He's not a member on here. He's also as much a Bimmerhead as anyone else on here, if not maybe more! He currently has a X1 35i.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Your friend is nuts. There are ALWAYS meets down there. Runs, cars n coffee, LosThursday, lots of stuff.

Put him in touch with my contact info, any friend of BP is a friend of mine!

iPhone 5S. Tapatalk Pro. BOOM
    2011 E90 Lemans Blue/Bamboo Beige M3- Harrop Supercharged IG: lmb_zcp
    2013 F25 Alpine White/Chestnut X3 35i- Family Hauler
    2006 R53 British Racing Green/Panther Black Mini Cooper S FOR SALE! DM for details!
    Past: 2010 X5M, 2014 328d, 2003 330i ZHP, 2004 330i ZHP, 2012 X3 35i
    WTB!! 2009-2012 E91 328i Touring Contact me with info!

FYI:
    Detail Fest is only 23 days away!
    Autogeek's 9th Annual Detail Fest & Car Show is rapidly approaching! Are YOU ready for the best two days car care has ever seen?! We certainly are, and that's why we're counting down the days like a child does with Christmas!
    What is Detail Fest? On March 15-16, 2014, Autogeek will host the 9th annual Detail Fest & Car Show, offering a unique opportunity for car enthusiasts from around the globe to gather and celebrate their shared passion for cars! Detail Fest is a FREE, two-day event that is open to the public and will feature car shows, product demonstrations, mini-detailing classes, food vendors and live entertainment. Detail Fest provides a chance for fans and professionals alike to meet industry insiders and celebrities in a fun and casual setting. Each year, awareness of Detail Fest grows and Autogeek anticipates a record number of participants and spectators this year.

FYI: http://www.autogeek.net/detail-fest.html

Autogeek's 9th Annual Detail Fest & Car Show is rapidly approaching! Are YOU ready for the best two days car care has ever seen?! We certainly are, and that's why we're counting down the days like a child does with Christmas!
    What is Detail Fest? On March 15-16, 2014, Autogeek will host the 9th annual Detail Fest & Car Show, offering a unique opportunity for car enthusiasts from around the globe to gather and celebrate their shared passion for cars! Detail Fest is a FREE, two-day event that is open to the public and will feature car shows, product demonstrations, mini-detailing classes, food vendors and live entertainment. Detail Fest provides a chance for fans and professionals alike to meet industry insiders and celebrities in a fun and casual setting. Each year, awareness of Detail Fest grows and Autogeek anticipates a record number of participants and spectators this year.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234