Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Your favorite DD tires

I've read rave reviews for the Michellin PS2's and now that the PS3's have been out for a couple seasons (all season), I find myself considering those. What are your favorite sets of tires for DD? I found an awesome link on tire reviews here, seems to reflect what I've researched so far:

http://www.tyrereviews.co.uk/Tyres_F...6-3-Series.htm

I still have the PO's original tires on (Bridgestone Potenza's) and the road noise is killing me. For DD I take it easy, so LLR's (low rolling resistance), road noise, and efficiency are top priorities for me.

EDIT:
    Compiled Results Here:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6c...it?usp=sharing
    Last edited by BavarianZHP; 01-04-2014 at 11:20 PM.
    Fuelly

I've gone through many tires and my favorites for value, performance and smooth quiet ride are my current Nitto NT555's.

Good thread. I'll probably be in the market for new tires later this year. The PO of my car put on some terrible no name tires but they are durable as steel lol. Performance is predictably bad but that is expected.

Nexen N3000 - literally the cheapest summer/ultra-high performance tires available online anywhere in our size combination. Low price, A AA traction rating, and really high treadwear rating for the tire type. Oh, and they look really cool too.

If you're not taking the car to the track, this is an economical way to shoe your baby in something that will still accept the occasional spirited jaunt around the block.

EDIT: Looking really cool, too -

Zebra Horse Power - PSA: The Hypermiling Thread
    Kevin Savino-Riker
    Cogito Automation, LLC.
    I'm new at BMWs.

Since I'm in the mood of researching and giving, after we reel in results I'll start posting the tires, links, and pricing for each of them for all to conduct their own research if preferred.
    Fuelly

I'm still loving the Khumo Ecsta 4X as the best bang for your buck all season tire out there.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

I have the new PS3s and they are awesome.
    E92 335i M-Sport
    997 S

Quote Originally Posted by kayger12 View Post
    I'm still loving the Khumo Ecsta 4X as the best bang for your buck all season tire out there.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    I'd be willing to give up the all season style tires for a bit more performance and "stick". It doesn't snow much around here (although we just got about 4" of the white stuff this morning lol) but we do get a fair amount of rain. Good thing is I have a short commute so I'm not far from home should the weather turn nasty.

I've been very happy with Michelin Super Sports

- Peter

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying
    I put on all season Michelin Pilot Sport AS3's about a month ago and I'm loving them
    -Dimitri; 19

98 Dakar Yellow M3
    Recaro - Ground Control - Macht Schnell - AP - Mashaw - UUC - Schroth - Apex - TMS

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast