Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Glad you got it sorted out and were lucky (smart) enough to find the Indy shop.

Thumbs, iPhone, Tapatalk.

Thanks! Funny thing.....my buddy has a 2003 325xi with 110k on it and his car wouldn't start today after sitting for four days while he was out of town. "Our" BMW dealer, where he has taken the car since new, said they couldn't look at it till the 30th........so he went to my place and guess what, pretty much the same issue as mine but not as severe. $1200 for him, but he needs new plugs, new valve cover gasket (which he just had fixed at the dealer along with his oil filter housing gasket ($1040). But they found the milky oily liquid when they pulled his plugs. Doesn't sound like his engine seized like mine but it was -20F today and colder last night. His car cranked but would die when warmed up. The "better" shop should have it done in the next day or two.

Damn Bimmers and their cold weather sissiness! So worth having one though! hehe

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234