Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

For Sale (FS): Samco Sport Coolant Hose Kit 3 piece set m54

These are fairly rare. I believe I was once of the first people to own this kit. Comes with 3 Red coolant hoses in total. Great quality as you'd expect from Samco. You will need to re-use you hose ends. I'm selling because I'm switching to my other Samco set which is black.

With silicone hoses, you will never have to worry about them failing. They also look great. I would say they have like 3k miles on them, if that...

At the time I payed $170 for these from HPF, without clips.

Asking $130 shipped. FIRM. Including clips. Please cover any paypal fees.

When I first bought them:

On the car now. Sorry for the crappy/dirty/grease/oil pics lol. I'm working on the car at the moment. Lower hose is somewhat hidden. I'll make sure to polish them before shipment. They clean up easily.
    Euro Techniks

I have a set that I haven't put on my car, but mine is black. Glad you like 'em. BTW, I'm going to change the title of your post as it's actually a "for sale" post w/a price. We don't allow feelers which are "maybe I'll sell" listings w/o prices and regardless, this thread isn't one.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    I haven't seen those before. Interesting look. GLWS.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    I have a set that I haven't put on my car, but mine is black. Glad you like 'em. BTW, I'm going to change the title of your post as it's actually a "for sale" post w/a price. We don't allow feelers which are "maybe I'll sell" listings w/o prices and regardless, this thread isn't one.
    Nice, you should put them on. They look pretty sweet compared to the oem pieces, plus much better quality.

Sounds good on the for sale post.
    Euro Techniks

For Sale (FS): Samco Sport Coolant Hose Kit 3 piece set m54

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Same here, but mine are the darker red

John, when I saw the title at first I thought it was you lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    Same here, but mine are the darker red

John, when I saw the title at first I thought it was you lol
    lol. I def thought of you when I saw this.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Bump
    Euro Techniks