Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Suggestion, on line car show with votinig

I think it would be cool to have a members/ZHP only car show with categories like Best Custom Paint, Best Interior, Best Performance Mods, Best In Show, etc. Anyone like this idea? Maybe we can get a sponsor to offer prizes?

In the past, there was not enough support for this kind of contest. As a result, the car of the month, for example, was discontinued.

But you never know. Maybe Dane and crew will resurrect the idea.

Mike, I'm taking your idea under consideration.

Thanks for thinking of fresh ideas for the site.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

We've had 3 annual meets (reunions) in the East with people from across the US attending. The problem of course, is people from the other side of the country having their cars there. So, a judging contest would have to be online, but the reunions are a great way to meet the family and check out a huge sample of our cars. You can check out the threads/pic posted in that section for a glimpse. Mark is right in that the past an online contest didn't work, but you never know what the future brings and we appreciate bringing ideas forward.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Thanks for the response guys. Being new I don't know the full history hear. Maybe something simple...no prizes, just bragging rights via a thread which shows best mods in different categories with submitted pics. Easy enough to add a poll.