Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Nice, good video. Was this the first autoX with the new LSD? What did you think?

EDIT: what's with the Rob Ford pic? Gave me a solid laugh.
    My buddy has that has his background on his Note 4...I've laughed every time I see it so I figured it'd be funny avatar, plus Chris Moltisanti was getting a little old.

As for the diff, I loved it. Car felt so much smoother with DSC/TSC off then it did in the prior Autox's. Just wanted to attack the turns and I could feel the car better through the throttle. There is still more practice on my end to utilize that, but it's definitely apparent. The 3.46 has been excellent. Absolutely no issues with that. Couple road trips and plenty of driving around town, felt better during the Autox as well since you stay in 2nd the whole time, slowing down on turns wasn't as noticeable of a hindrance. I would say it matches our cars better and is a great mod in and of itself. I sit below 3k rpm for most highway driving and can't remember the last time I accelerated to 60 from a dead stop so the "can't hit 60 in 2nd" hasn't bothered me.

Current:
    1988 BMW 325is
    1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 x3 Locked - Restoration/Project Thread on ih8mud.com
    Sold:
    "Scarlett" the 2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT - Project/Maintenance Thread
    2011 BMW M3 E92 6MT - Info/Maintenance Thread

Cool, glad to hear it! Definitely sounds like a nice improvement over our stock ratio. I have no plans to upgrade to one of their diffs, but maybe years down the road when I have some money REALLY burning in my pocket I might entertain the idea of getting one.

Looks good Daniel. I've never done an auto-X... looks like it would be more fun without all of those cones in the way...
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Looks good Daniel. I've never done an auto-X... looks like it would be more fun without all of those cones in the way...
    No cones = boring!

sent from my Droid Turbo
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying
    LOL....Rob, you can do it in a Walmart parking lot at 2am any time. No cones!

I remember the first time, I thought I was supposed to hit every one of them like collecting coins on Mario Kart. OOPS!
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213