Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    Still didn't see a PM. Sand could be available but I'm guessing it's a 8/10 due to some wear and cracking--I need to get it looked at.

BTW, I'm considering swapping interiors with my son at some point so he will have the low mileage, well optioned, 6MT, OB, dream car with NB interior. I'm guessing eventually he will want to move on to something else (newer and cheaper to keep up) so his will be mine!
    That will sure be one nice car when the swap is done.
    2003 330i ZHP 6mt | vf Engineering Supercharger | Aquamist HFS-3 | Custom 2.5" Single Exhaust | ST Coilovers | Umnitza BBS LM reps - 18x9/18x8 | Depo Projectors | Eagle Eye LED Tails | Khoalty Clear Corners & Side Markers | PowerFlex FCABs | Cooling System Overhaul | Beisan Vanos Seals | Dynavin D99 | Llumar metallic 15% tint |

Bump
    2003 330i ZHP 6mt | vf Engineering Supercharger | Aquamist HFS-3 | Custom 2.5" Single Exhaust | ST Coilovers | Umnitza BBS LM reps - 18x9/18x8 | Depo Projectors | Eagle Eye LED Tails | Khoalty Clear Corners & Side Markers | PowerFlex FCABs | Cooling System Overhaul | Beisan Vanos Seals | Dynavin D99 | Llumar metallic 15% tint |

Out of curiosity, how would this work logistically if trading with someone long distance?

I have natural brown...
    On the hunt for the cleanest lowest mileage ZHP sedan!

trade

I am on the north east side of Atlanta. I have black heated and power leather non folding rears. Your zhp and mine are almost twins. VF S.C. p.m. me.

Quote Originally Posted by s14realm3 View Post
    I am on the north east side of Atlanta. I have black heated and power leather non folding rears. Your zhp and mine are almost twins. VF S.C. p.m. me.
    There ya go! Hope it works out.

Thumbs, iPhone, Tapatalk.

Everyone interested has PM! I almost pooped myself at the thought of natural brown.

Quote Originally Posted by BoostedZHP View Post
    Everyone interested has PM! I almost pooped myself at the thought of natural brown.
    LOL. If you get it, it will blend right in!

Quote Originally Posted by illirep View Post
    Out of curiosity, how would this work logistically if trading with someone long distance?

I have natural brown...
    No way Bill gets rid of the natural brown...
    Matt/Matthew/Belvin
    2003 ZHP Sedan, 6sp, Jet Black/Sand with Black Cube
    *Amber Army*

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    LOL. If you get it, it will blend right in!
    Hahaha! Not only is it dashingly good looking, it helps hide "accidents"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast