Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Exclamation Can we do a group buy and share this ??? Diagnostic Laptop - DIS 57, SSS, INPA, TIS, NCSEXPERT,WINKFP

Diagnostic Laptop - DIS 57, SSS, INPA, TIS, NCSEXPERT,WINKFP

If the Family owns it, all we need to do is ship it around when needed by members who contributed - or any member, I guess..
    There are many of us who want to code/diagnose etc...
    (someone with expertise in that area will have to confirm that this can do what we need to, of course...)
    What does the family say?

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=995882
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

I'd recommend getting your own... most of the trick to using this kind of stuff comes with knowledge and I think it would be tough to support that through the forum.

I bought a $150 laptop from newegg, installed win 7, bought a $10 galletto cable and $40 FTDRL chip cable and bMW logger software ($60) and will be doing INPA shortly, start-up cost isnt too much. If you really dont want to do it yourself look around for someone locally to help you out with their setup for some cash or beer

Suitable laptops can be found for less than $100.
    In the market for an E90 M3

Yeah I made one out of my mom's old laptop, but can't get GT1 to work.

$270 isn't a bad price for a laptop + all that stuff.

I'm setting up an old Gateway desktop I got for $20 or something from my university when I was in school. (permanent installation in the garage) That's always a good way to get old stuff though, through a school or even your company sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by ryankokesh View Post
    I'm setting up an old Gateway desktop I got for $20 or something from my university when I was in school. (permanent installation in the garage) That's always a good way to get old stuff though, through a school or even your company sometimes.
    +100000. Most universities have a surplus warehouse sale. NC State has one every month. You can get anything from old laptops to abandoned bikes to old lab equipment. I've never been to one because the lines are always crazy, but we stored a lot of our work equipment in the warehouse there for some time. I would walk around and see all the crazy stuff they would sell.

You can make a hefty profit from some of the more obscure things they sell since the warehouse people sometimes have no clue what they're even selling. Look for things made by Crestron - you can net hundreds, even thousands of dollars from that equipment.

Bcables.com

75 bucks for the whole package.....I just got it for Christmas.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    2005 IR ZHP Alcantara 6MT l Bimmian phone mount l Khoalty Angel Eye's l Khoalty Fog's l AFE Stage 1 Intake l AFE Dynamic Air Scoop's l CDV Delete
    Besian Sealed VANOS l Flat black Kidney Grills l Magnaflow Cat-Back

Thanks for the advice, guys - I guess I will await an opportunity to meet someone from the family to get the coding stuff done.
    (I must mention 2-3 code-capable members had graciously offered to visit them and get it done, but due the horrendous work schedules we have I haven't been able to make a long-ish trip...but someday I will...I will.)

Any of you guys that I may not know of who live close(r) to Triangle/Fayetteville, NC please let me know - I will be glad to pay in terms of $$ or adult beverages/food etc :D
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster