Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Welcome! The factory roof rack for the E39 fits the E46.
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Quote Originally Posted by Tadpole View Post
    Just wanted to introduce myself. Go by Jay, live in South Austin. Bought my ZHP (4 door /auto) back on June 12th. I know someone had posted the Craigslist ad on here as well. It's an 05, had right under 100k miles on it. Had a PPE done on the car at Dr Beemer (thanks for the assistance Brian) on S. 1st prior to purchase so was able to deal a little on the car. Immediately had new tires ordered and installed. Dr Beemer did some work the following day to take care of some of the issues. Car is daily driven. Fredo left a note on it today which is why I finally completed my registration to be on here. So many thanks for the note. Car is all stock. Wheels were redone since they were chipped and a little curb rash. Added in a Blue Bus for bluetooth connectivity. Not many plans to change it up, other than in the market for a roof rack. Looking forward to being here and contributing what I can..

Oh....previous BMWs owned are an E30, E39, E24.

Attachment 37470
    Welcome! Mystic Blue is such a pretty color. Any enthusiastic honking from a black ZHP is me, also in s Austin
    2005 Jet Black ZHP Sedan "Adriana" || TunedByDaniel || BMW Alarm + Fuel Lock || ORION V4s || Eagle Eyes || 435i Coupe Sport Seats || Perforated Leather X5 M-Sport Wheel || FLOW Designs Lip

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234