Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I am from Brownsville Tx

Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    I am from Brownsville Tx
    I have family in Brownsville and Matamoros. Actually, I went to visit them 4 months ago.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Just wanted to introduce myself. Go by Jay, live in South Austin. Bought my ZHP (4 door /auto) back on June 12th. I know someone had posted the Craigslist ad on here as well. It's an 05, had right under 100k miles on it. Had a PPE done on the car at Dr Beemer (thanks for the assistance Brian) on S. 1st prior to purchase so was able to deal a little on the car. Immediately had new tires ordered and installed. Dr Beemer did some work the following day to take care of some of the issues. Car is daily driven. Fredo left a note on it today which is why I finally completed my registration to be on here. So many thanks for the note. Car is all stock. Wheels were redone since they were chipped and a little curb rash. Added in a Blue Bus for bluetooth connectivity. Not many plans to change it up, other than in the market for a roof rack. Looking forward to being here and contributing what I can..

Oh....previous BMWs owned are an E30, E39, E24.

Name:  IMG_0233.jpg
Views: 742
Size:  1.31 MB

Friend of Fredo is a friend o mine!

Welcome Jay. Enjoy the ride!
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Thanks Oli. I've enjoyed all 1800 miles I've placed on the car so far. Don't go very many places but I really do enjoy being behind the wheel of the ZHP.

Welcome! Yup, Fredo is good people!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by Tadpole View Post
    Just wanted to introduce myself. Go by Jay, live in South Austin. Bought my ZHP (4 door /auto) back on June 12th. I know someone had posted the Craigslist ad on here as well. It's an 05, had right under 100k miles on it. Had a PPE done on the car at Dr Beemer (thanks for the assistance Brian) on S. 1st prior to purchase so was able to deal a little on the car. Immediately had new tires ordered and installed. Dr Beemer did some work the following day to take care of some of the issues. Car is daily driven. Fredo left a note on it today which is why I finally completed my registration to be on here. So many thanks for the note. Car is all stock. Wheels were redone since they were chipped and a little curb rash. Added in a Blue Bus for bluetooth connectivity. Not many plans to change it up, other than in the market for a roof rack. Looking forward to being here and contributing what I can..

Welcome, Jay ! Glad you decided to join this forum. Your car looks very sharp.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Thanks man. It’s dirty as hell currently. I typically give it a rinse every Friday. But have been slacking due to weather and time constraints with other stuff on my days off.

Maybe next time, I’ll catch a glimpse of yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadpole View Post

Name:  IMG_0233.jpg
Views: 742
Size:  1.31 MB
    Welcome. Share some pictures if you have any

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

welcome, love that color! Fredo is The Man!
    Pete

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast