Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

CASH IN HAND. Looking for an e46 330Ci M54 COMPLETE STOCK EXHAUST INCL HEADERS

Hey guys, I need to get my car legal. Fast. Looking for a complete stock exhaust including headers to pass emissions. I'm located in RI but am willing to drive a couple hours to pick it up/meet half way. I've got cash in hand. Please let me know what you have. For reference I have an 05' ZHP coupe.

You can reach me anytime on my cell @ 4015002755

Thanks,
    Jesse

Not sure if this could be useful to you or not, but I may as well let you know.

I have almost the full exhaust from my 2004 330ci. I just installed catless headers and a Rogue DMS so in my garage sits all the stock pieces that I replaced. I have the stock headers as well as the rest of the exhaust that needed to be cut off to install the Rogue DMS.

For illustrative purposes, the red line is where my system was cut. I have everything from the red line and back (second resonator and muffler including tips). From the red line and up (first resonator to where it meets headers) is still on my car.

The other issue is that we live 12 hours apart. I have no problem meeting you half way or even making the complete drive, but I'd need to be compensated for fuel. I have a place to stay in Toronto so lodging wouldn't be an issue.

If you're interested, PM me or email me at damonchoy(at)live(dot)com. I know that I'm a new member here and this is my first post, so here are links to my profiles on NASIOC, Bimmerforums and E46Fanatics where I post under the same name to give you some reassurance:

NASIOC (3,000+ posts): http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/member.php?u=279935
    Bimmerforums (800+ posts): http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...9317-damonchoy
    E46Fanatics: (150+ posts): http://forum.e46fanatics.com/member.php?u=293026

I'd be available to make the trip after my exams next week and could leave as early as the 28th.

Quote Originally Posted by damonchoy View Post

I have almost the full exhaust from my 2004 330ci. I just installed catless headers and a Rogue DMS so in my garage sits all the stock pieces that I replaced. I have the stock headers as well as the rest of the exhaust that needed to be cut off to install the Rogue DMS.

For illustrative purposes, the red line is where my system was cut. I have everything from the red line and back (second resonator and muffler including tips). From the red line and up (first resonator to where it meets headers) is still on my car.

The other issue is that we live 12 hours apart. I have no problem meeting you half way or even making the complete drive, but I'd need to be compensated for fuel. I have a place to stay in Toronto so lodging wouldn't be an issue.

If you're interested, PM me or email me at damonchoy(at)live(dot)com. I know that I'm a new member here and this is my first post, so here are links to my profiles on NASIOC, Bimmerforums and E46Fanatics where I post under the same name:

BImmerofurms (800+ posts): http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...9317-damonchoy
    Hey, I have you on IG. Go make an intro thread!
    In the market for an E90 M3

Quote Originally Posted by damonchoy View Post

If you're interested, PM me or email me at damonchoy(at)live(dot)com. I know that I'm a new member here and this is my first post, so here are links to my profiles on NASIOC, Bimmerforums and E46Fanatics where I post under the same name to give you some reassurance:

BImmerofurms (800+ posts): http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...9317-damonchoy

I'd be available to make the trip after my exams next week and could leave as early as the 28th.
    Might be the most helpful intro post in the history of the site.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by Avetiso View Post
    Hey, I have you on IG. Go make an intro thread!
    Small world, you do! I love your Alcantara steering wheel, by the way. I want one with a red stripe to match my Imola!

I keep procrastinating, I'll make one soon enough...

Quote Originally Posted by kayger12 View Post
    Might be the most helpful intro post in the history of the site.
    Thanks, I'm honored. I'd been lurking since I joined but I saw this and thought I may be able to help, so I broke my silence!

Doesn't BP still have his stock exhaust?

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    Doesn't BP still have his stock exhaust?
    I think you're right. Don't remember him unloading it.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

AU2BAHN (Jon) also has his stock ZHP exhaust but he's down here in No.VA, I think he sent the stock exhaust manifolds with the car, Illirep (Bill) in NJ may still have them.

Bruce
    21 GMC Sierra - mine
    16 X5 M-Sport - wife
    11 M3 - 1st son
    04 Tundra - 2nd son
    17 X1 M-Sport - daughter

Former (mo/yr sold):
    15 335xi M-Sport (8/18)
    11 335is (8/17)
    11 X5 AW/blk (11/15)
    04 330xi blk/gray (7/15)
    06 ZHP SGM/blk (6/15)
    08 335xi blue/blk (4/15)
    04 ZHPci MB/blk (2/14)
    04 ZHPcic IR/Alc (10/13)
    01 540iT anthra/blk (7/13)
    04 ZHPci TIAG/blk (9/12)
    03 540i M-Sport (9/12)
    01 325ci (3/12)
    02 325iT 5MT (10/11)
    05 ZHPci (7/11)
    03 330cic (2/11)
    00 323ci (10/10)

Sorry guys. My friend got rid of it from his storage before I was able to find a buyer for it. Of course I found a buyer RIGHT after he got rid of it, after being stored for 2 years.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    I just sold my exhaust two days ago. Wow.
    In the market for an E90 M3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast