Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shark Injector Question

Hello All...

Has anyone installed the Shark Injector with an automatic transmission? Reading on line there seems to be some language that suggests it may not work and it may blank the computer. But it then it says these things are very unlikely to happen etc etc. Kinda like reading the potential side effects of prescription drugs.
    2016 F16 Xdrive 35i Space Gray over Ivory
    2005 E46 ZHP Convertible Monaco Blue over Natural Brown: aFe Stage I Intake, Turner Strut Tower Brace, H&R Touring Cup Kit, Yellow Fogs, Factory iPod interface. And lots o' maintenance stuff done.

Always a risk with flashing any of our DMEs.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    In the market for an E90 M3

IIRC, it used to NOT work with autos, then later on that was changed so it does. I think those warnings are just that, I wouldn't worry about it, but you HAVE to have your car on a trickle charger while installing or that COULD happen. I'd verify 100% that it does work w/autos now.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

@johnrando...thanks for the advice. I'll continue to seek out some other feedback. Seems like a great, relatively cheap way to get a HP and TQ boost and smooth out the throttle.

After putting some miles on it, it sounds like I could use the VANOS fix as well. Oh well...none of us are in as good of shape as we used to be!
    2005 E46 ZHP Convertible Monaco Blue over Natural Brown: aFe Stage I Intake, Turner Strut Tower Brace, H&R Touring Cup Kit, Yellow Fogs, Factory iPod interface. And lots o' maintenance stuff done.

NP. Def a good way to get a little boost (not a lot, but some better response). And, lol, but you can instantly get your car back in better shape as opposed to yourself, so there's that.

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors

Go EUROCHARGED for auto....its great. I just got it done on mine, and it makes the car what it should be!...although the step was not touched, the power is there!

+1 on Eurocharge route. I'm fixing to get mine done very soon.
    Call me Giya (sounds just like Karmann Ghia) | '05 ZHP Coupé AT - Sparkling Graphite Metallic | Project thread

Wear Italian, Kiss French, Drink Russian, Drive German

Thanks for the Eurocharge suggestion. I looked at their site at it looks like and option. TT...read your build thread...nice car! As you see by my sig, I'm an AW fan as well.

All mods will need to wait a bit. Need to do the VANOS and make sure other important bits are up to snuff then its fun time. Not doing too much though, really just want the tune to smooth out the power delivery any extra HP and TQ is a bonus!

Cool. If you're all set, I'll move this to the performance section.

I'm all set

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast