Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Member in Colorado (Wannabe zhp owner)

Hey everyone!
    I almost don't feel worthy posting here since I have yet to find my ZHP! I live in Colorado, and the options are slim right now. I've been looking in other states to find a decent zhp...my best option at the moment is this:

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...stingId=0&mmt=[BMW[330I[]][]]&listingId=354756899&Log=0

High miles though! What do you guys think? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Hey, welcome. Link didn't paste correctly. I've found if you click the "twitter" link, you can copy and paste shortcut successfully.

Welcome!
    In the market for an E90 M3

Welcome. Link shows car no longer for sale. GL finding the right one, just be patient.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Thanks all...will be worth the wait!

Could be a decent pickup. We have some SLC members that could put eyes on it.

Thumbs, iPhone, Tapatalk.

Welcome! I'm also in the Colorado and looking for a ZHP. Your right.. slim pickings right now depending on the combination you want. I wish you the best of luck. Also.. if you decide to move forward with the zhp in your link.. you could probably talk them down on the price... they have had the car since 9/10/13.

You might also want to check to see if this one is still available.. I think its a much better deal if you can buy from a private seller. Half the mileage for 2K more. I would've jumped on it but, I have to buy from a dealer.

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...-85k-miles-12k

Welcome to the family

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Welcome, don't be in a rush, if you keep looking it will show up. FYI; look at every E46 330I, many have no idea that they are in position of a ZHP. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast