Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 771 of 823 FirstFirst ... 271671721761769770771772773781821 ... LastLast
Results 7,701 to 7,710 of 8230
    I own that one but haven't used it on my BMW's. I purchased it to replace the motor mounts on my Ford Escape and it worked great.

It's a pretty large single application tool to keep in a home garage though, but I stand mine up beside my QuickJack ready for the next surprise
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by pedro2u View Post
    I own that one but haven't used it on my BMW's. I purchased it to replace the motor mounts on my Ford Escape and it worked great.

It's a pretty large single application tool to keep in a home garage though, but I stand mine up beside my QuickJack ready for the next surprise
    Thanks Pedro. So I’m assuming you’ll have no reservations about using it for the zhp if needed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    Is this a good option? I am planning to change the oil pan gasket and looking for an engine support bar

https://www.harborfreight.com/1000-l...bar-96524.html
    Quote Originally Posted by pedro2u View Post

That HF engine support bar is sufficient. I agree, with Pedro, it kind of sucks to have a large single-application tool. Is there anyone near to that you can borrow from?

(from my project thread here)

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    That HF engine support bar is sufficient. I agree, with Pedro, it kind of sucks to have a large single-application tool. Is there anyone near to that you can borrow from?

(from my project thread here)

No one I know close by has it unfortunately. Guess I’ll be the one mending it out to others lol

Thank you for the responses!

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

No one I know close by has it unfortunately. Guess I’ll be the one mending it out to others lol

Thank you for the responses!
    Be sure to use a HF 20% (or greater) coupon when purchasing. Also, be safe while underneath the car, esp while the engine is suspended. Perhaps stick a wheel or two underneath the engine/trans while the subframe is out.

Keep us posted with how it goes.

The Random E46/ZHP Question Thread

Is this a good option? I am planning to change the oil pan gasket and looking for an engine support bar

https://www.harborfreight.com/1000-l...bar-96524.html

I’ve used this to do engine mounts on multiple BMWs, and will continue to use it, the only thing I’m careful about is where I mount it on the fender inner lip and how, since I don’t want to damage the paint.

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Chaplian View Post
    I’ve used this to do engine mounts on multiple BMWs, and will continue to use it, the only thing I’m careful about is where I mount it on the fender inner lip and how, since I don’t want to damage the paint.

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro using Tapatalk
    +1
    Pete

I think we all have that damn thing in our garages because we're just spaced out enough to not be able to share them lol

I’m planning to tackle it this weekend at a friends place. Any good DIY guides you guys recommend? I was going to use the 50s kid YouTube video...

I haven't needed to do mine, but agree 50sKid has a really good video, and he actually uses the HF Bar too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1c2wfo4-jw
    Last edited by pedro2u; 03-25-2021 at 06:18 AM.
    Pete

Page 771 of 823 FirstFirst ... 271671721761769770771772773781821 ... LastLast