Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 805 of 823 FirstFirst ... 305705755795803804805806807815 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,050 of 8230
    >200k miles maintenance: what are things that need to be replaced or at least need to be looked at at this mileage?

I’m not talking about replacing the cooling system for the second time or parts that need to be replaced at 100k intervals (did that already). I’m specifically asking about replacing parts for the first time at this mileage. I’m thinking parts like-
    Coolant pipes under intake manifold
    Front Controls arms? (I’m assuming they fail without warning)
    FRM (is this a maintenance item?

What else can you’ll think of?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

What is best option for a new/rebuilt power steering pump these days? The high schooler neighbor we sold my wife's 2000 328i (165k miles) to says it's bad. I replaced the rack (Rack Doctor rebuild), PS hoses, PS reservoir/filter/cap last summer.

Thanks!
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

I just pulled out everything for my stock nav except the harness. Is it worth anything as a set? I see a ton of them on eBay individually but I'd like to just get rid of it in one swoop.

Planning to upgrade to 345x28 (CSL spec) rotors in the front. I know where to get the carrier brackets for the BMWP calipers and will be getting new pads/wear sensors. Question being: I am assuming longer brake lines would be needed?
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Does anyone know if this pedal set works on our cars?

https://parts.bmwofsouthatlanta.com/...ds-35000410099

I’m getting conflicting information between websites so it’s unclear.

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post

Realoem.com & bmwfans.info are the only sites I see that say they are not for E46 application.
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    Realoem.com & bmwfans.info are the only sites I see that say they are not for E46 application.
    Ecs and fcp also don’t show e46 as compatible. Guess I’ll send them an email and ask… I’ve seen that they can be wrong sometimes

If you have a local E9x owner perhaps you can compare your pedal pads to theirs to assure the covers will fit.

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    If you have a local E9x owner perhaps you can compare your pedal pads to theirs to assure the covers will fit.
    Good call

The Random E46/ZHP Question Thread

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post

These are original e90 pedals. Straight out off the box it’s not compatible with the e46. But if you swap bases it’s totally compatible. You will need 5 point tamper proof torx plus bit to disassemble the pedals and swap bases.

Below is my son’s auto, but I have manual ready for a swap into my daily driver, little difference between manual and auto bases for e46.

That’s the modded manual accelerator pedal with original base waiting for the install into my manual ZHP.

It does work for an e82 1M without any mod if anyone is interested.

Page 805 of 823 FirstFirst ... 305705755795803804805806807815 ... LastLast