Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 480 of 823 FirstFirst ... 380430470478479480481482490530580 ... LastLast
Results 4,791 to 4,800 of 8230
    Quote Originally Posted by L0veZHP View Post
    Their site looks legit, and does state "100% Genuine BBS product." Shipping from the UK is expensive, but these shouldn't be too bad! Do you have other price point info?
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    Their site looks legit, and does state "100% Genuine BBS product." Shipping from the UK is expensive, but these shouldn't be too bad! Do you have other price point info?
    No I just did a quick search I'll let you guys know if I find anymore at home on my computer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Photobucket

Coupe drivers who track: does your seatbelt flap around/wind-buffet with your driver's window down? Do you have a 'fix' or just deal with it?
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

So silly me posted this originally in my Build thread.. I really need to pay more attention to where I'm posting lol, BUT

So can anyone please enlighten me on what vacuum lines sit behind the Intake Manifold and go connected back here? I'm 100% sure this is the source of my vacuum leak on my car causing me to have these codes.
    I've used PaSoft and it tells me plenty but now I know what the source of it is and I have no idea where the vacuum line is, so before I rip apart my intake manifold, can someone help me diagnose WHAT HOSE GOES HERE lol

Attachment 30875

The exit point with the "ripped hose" is what I'm talking about, I attached that piece of hose hoping to plug it but I'd rather solve it once and for all rather than my BS 'home remedy' lol

Thank you all in advance

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    Coupe drivers who track: does your seatbelt flap around/wind-buffet with your driver's window down? Do you have a 'fix' or just deal with it?
    I assume you mean your passenger one? The driver's one should be on and in use... lol
    I would hook the passenger seatbelt into the seat tilt lever. That should prevent it from flopping around when the wind hits it.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Does anyone have any tips for maintaining alcantera seats? My suede is starting to burr a little bit on the bolsters.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    I assume you mean your passenger one? The driver's one should be on and in use... lol
    I would hook the passenger seatbelt into the seat tilt lever. That should prevent it from flopping around when the wind hits it.
    I'm talking about the section of belt between my shoulder and the B pillar. It's a much longer span than in the sedan, and I can feel the belt buffeting on my shoulder. Kinda weird to describe, I guess.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    I'm talking about the section of belt between my shoulder and the B pillar. It's a much longer span than in the sedan, and I can feel the belt buffeting on my shoulder. Kinda weird to describe, I guess.
    Oh... that's very strange that it's buffeting like that. Perhaps you can buy one of those shoulder pad things that I see in some cars and slide it back there?
    I can't see any other solution in my head, but... my brain has seen better days so that doesn't mean much.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

Quote Originally Posted by droman81 View Post
    Does anyone have any tips for maintaining alcantera seats? My suede is starting to burr a little bit on the bolsters.

Fabric shaver from Amazon. Don't go ape shit using it though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Quote Originally Posted by droman81 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Fabric shaver from Amazon. Don't go ape shit using it though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    The fabric shaver is more of a reactionary measure than a preventative one. It's good for now, then for the future, I recommend checking out this video.
    It's very informative on how to clean/maintain alcantara.

BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

Page 480 of 823 FirstFirst ... 380430470478479480481482490530580 ... LastLast