Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 702 of 823 FirstFirst ... 202602652692700701702703704712752802 ... LastLast
Results 7,011 to 7,020 of 8230
    Quote Originally Posted by ZHP_Brandon View Post
    Hey guys! Just picked up full Alcantara interior for my sedan this past weekend and I’m excited to change up the look of my car eventually but For people with Alcantara interior, is there any remedy for sun faded Alcantara bits?

Some of the interior pieces I just picked up have a yellowish hue to them and I’d want to restore these and put them in my sedan to have this interior.

Any suggestions/cleaning/restoring methods are appreciated

Found a full option set of sport seats local to me to for only 100$ so I might buy those & swap the alcantara skins over so I can have full heated/power/memory/adjustable bolster Alcantara seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A drop of a very gentle detergent with some warm water and a Mr Clean magic eraser helped bring my Alcantara back after being in New Mexico for years. However, if the sun fade is very bad, that may not help.

AFE stage 1 CAI, Silicone Stett Intake Boots, AA Headers and Exhaust, AA Tune, Cat Delete, Hicon GT Adjustable Coilovers, Quaife Helical LSD, EVO 3 SS Kit, UUC Organic Clutch w/ UUC LW Flywheel, GTR rep carbon fiber hood, CSL rep carbon fiber trunk, CDV delete, CP Forged Pistons & SP Forged Con Rods, MotoZ projector headlights, Sony bluetooth/touch nav, & lots of love
    -Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Fenrir View Post
    A drop of a very gentle detergent with some warm water and a Mr Clean magic eraser helped bring my Alcantara back after being in New Mexico for years. However, if the sun fade is very bad, that may not help.
    Any recommendation on what detergent? I was thinking of using OxiClean DarkProtect or Woolite for Black clothes but it might be overkill lol

I’ll have to do this soon, The seats aren’t in perfect condition with random burn holes everywhere sadly but the price was incredibly cheap & my back seat doesn’t fold so it was a direct bolt on for my car lol

Quote Originally Posted by ZHP_Brandon View Post
    Any recommendation on what detergent? I was thinking of using OxiClean DarkProtect or Woolite for Black clothes but it might be overkill lol

I’ll have to do this soon, The seats aren’t in perfect condition with random burn holes everywhere sadly but the price was incredibly cheap & my back seat doesn’t fold so it was a direct bolt on for my car lol

Sonax upholstery cleaner works well as does Woolite Delicates. Plus, the Woolite can be picked up anywhere. Stay way from OxiClean. Fantastic on hard stains but can damage thin fabrics, ask me how I know. Doesn't require a lot of pressure or elbow grease. Just time. Lot's of patience and time. Use a clean rag to give firm scrub down and follow up with the Mr Clean eraser and some fresh warm water.

AFE stage 1 CAI, Silicone Stett Intake Boots, AA Headers and Exhaust, AA Tune, Cat Delete, Hicon GT Adjustable Coilovers, Quaife Helical LSD, EVO 3 SS Kit, UUC Organic Clutch w/ UUC LW Flywheel, GTR rep carbon fiber hood, CSL rep carbon fiber trunk, CDV delete, CP Forged Pistons & SP Forged Con Rods, MotoZ projector headlights, Sony bluetooth/touch nav, & lots of love
    -Ben

Any alternatives to the wizgear stick on phone mount? My wizgear one failed and I want to try something else

Quote Originally Posted by holyc0w View Post
    Any alternatives to the wizgear stick on phone mount? My wizgear one failed and I want to try something else
    I run a Nite Ize Steelie adjustable mount on my dash. Works for my phone and track camera. Worth the price in my book.

My track cam is a Polaroid Cube HD so it literally just pops right onto the ball joint there.

-Ben

Quote Originally Posted by holyc0w View Post
    How did it fail?
    The only issues I had with any of mine was the crappy adhesive they use, but the first thing I do when I unbox a new one is take the old adhesive off and apply 3M. Always works like a charm.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

ive beenusing a magnetic one that slides onto the air vent fins. works great I really like it. You have to get either a phone case with metal in it, or adhere a metal plate to the back of your phone. I use the former.
    ~ 2005 330ci ZHP Silbergrau | Black cube | Leather ~
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.
    My project thread ---> http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...into-a-reality

I would need something that can get glued on top of the panavise mount.
    Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    How did it fail?
    The only issues I had with any of mine was the crappy adhesive they use, but the first thing I do when I unbox a new one is take the old adhesive off and apply 3M. Always works like a charm.
    The top part separated so now my phone can fly around in circles. Could probably drop a crap ton of glue in there.

Guess it heard me

Anyone else have an issue with wiper blades on the passenger side not making contact with the glass on the far end? I bought the genuine bmw blades, not sure why it doesnt fit.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Page 702 of 823 FirstFirst ... 202602652692700701702703704712752802 ... LastLast